Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

2 FOR 1 drinks ALL night at CATZ - tomorrow, Sunday 30th.

It's short notice I know but for those few who read this then it's going to be a blast............ :bigsmile:

About 2 hours ago Alan decided to throw a party at CATZ-a-gogo tomorrow night. I'm left to pick up the pieces. :kissing

The bullet points are these............

1) Pig roast, loads of Bob Palmer's excellent pies, top notch sausages as well as the usual salads/garlic breads etc PLUS several Kilos of Australian Striploin.

2) ALL drinks ALL night (sponsored by Alan) are 2 for 1 (excluding only lady drinks). Beers, top shelf booze or cocktails - you name it - doesn't matter. They are ALL 2-4-1 ALL night. So, allowing for the 2-4-1 a beer is 55B, a draft 32.5B, a JWB/JD coke 65B etc, etc.

3) Barfines after 0130 are precisely 100B, yep that's 100B.

There's gonna be all kinds of other freebies as well but it's getting late, the above is enough to be going on with for now. :bigsmile:

See you there !!!!!

Cheers

Pie

Edited by Pieman
Working on a Sunday, Robin? :kissing

I know a fellow countryman (make that woman) of yours who ain't gonna to be all that thrilled when I cancel tomorrow night's bridge - the email declaring such I'll get round to immediately after correcting all my pissed up spelling mistakes in the earlier post. :bigsmile:

I should have "retired" in the Lake District. :bigsmile:

Cheers

Pie

I know a fellow countryman (make that woman) of yours who ain't gonna to be all that thrilled when I cancel tomorrow night's bridge - the email declaring such I'll get round to immediately after correcting all my pissed up spelling mistakes in the earlier post. :bigsmile:

I should have "retired" in the Lake District. :clap2

Cheers

Pie

Is the bidet woman still at your place? I could be persuaded to make the trip .............. :kissing :bigsmile:

That's some fantastic party you've got lined up.

If I were there, even a grumpy git like me would attend and run up a massive check bin :bigsmile:

Hope the guys respect your hospitality and buy loads of LD's.

I'd probably end up ordering 20 B52's and pay for 10 :kissing

What happens 2 the guys who get so drunk they can't even walk out unaided? That would be my concern for myself :bigsmile:

Edited by ben99
What happens 2 the guys who get so drunk they can't even walk out unaided?

I tend not to notice the other guys but the staff usually help me.

Cheers

Pie

P.S. Wish you could have made it............

He set a new posting record with the one's from Callum's birthday, you have to admit. I mean, hell, they were in the same month!!

Wish I could be there but I will be on my practice visa run to Manila LOL!!

Better charge a cover about 0115. Probably be a line out the door!!