Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi to all,

Here is a list of the upcomming parties/events scheduled for TQ2 for the month of October:

Friday 12th October 2007

TQ2 Mem's Birthday Party

To many, my partner Mem in TQ2 needs no introduction.

To celebrate her birthday we will be hosting a party in TQ2, and all are invited. :thumbup

Please come and join us in celebrating her birthday with Rock Music, Cold Beers, Free Food (including falang, Thai and a pig on a spit), Sexy Ladies and Shows, and much much more.

Party starts 8pm.

Tuesday 23rd October 2007

TQ2 Party

The reason? I can't say as it's a surprise, but everyone is invited. :D

Great music, Ice cold drinks, Sexy ladies and shows, and some of the best food in town.

So if you are in town come on down and we'll do our best to give you a great time.

Party starts 8pm.

Here is a list of the upcomming parties/events scheduled for TQ2 for the month of November:

Friday 2nd November 2007

Wolfy and the Wolf Cubs Wet n Wild Tshirt Party

BM Wolfy (Ted) and his gang will be celebrating their stay in Pattaya with a party with a difference.

In addition to the usual, Great music, Sexy ladies and shows, and free food (including pig on a spit). We will also be conducting an in house Wet Tshirt Competition. :clueless :clueless :clueless :clueless

This is one party where you need to come in early and we guarentee you won't leave until late. :D

Party starts 8pm.

Sounds like fun but I'm having some problems finding Soi BJ on the maps - can you give some more help to where TQ2 is?

Thanks!

Here is a bar hoppers map. TQ2 is Red 11. Hope this helps.

BarHoppingMap_June.jpg