Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

SUDDEN DEATH OF A BM!!!

post-12470-1191680887.jpg

"DEATH OF A BM"!!!

At 10pm last night, I am sad to say that BM 'Vidman', passed away at Bangkok International Hospital on Soi 4.

He had been admitted for 'exhaustion' after an all-day crawl of Soi 6. The Ambulance was called to the 'Up To You' Bar,

which fortunately turned up immediately as it was only 2 streets away but unfortunately to no avail.

Vidman was pronounced dead after the fine volunteers of the Pattaya Ambulance/Break Down/Motorbike Repair

Crew burst into the upstairs 'short time room' and found him in a pool of blood (as the BG he was with had her Period!).

She was however covered in his sweat!

Anyway, to save the fine people of the Pattaya Mail News Channel coming to take a photo of the Ambulance

Crew doing the usual 'POINTING' at the Corpse nonsense, indicating who the dead person was, I took the liberty

of doing so for them!

Can 'MM' please remove him from the members list as some of the sick bastards on this forum would continue sending him PM's.

Also i have started a collection as he has left a THB65,000 Hospital bill to be paid. They put him in the 'Penthouse Room' as he was

not able to state what level of care he wanted - as he was dead! I accept 'Paypal' only and please do not pay in USD as the rate is shit!!

There is a Honda Wave up for auction as well as his prize posession of a Rolex Oyster watch from

Soi Bokaow Markets 'genuine fake watch stall'.(100% guaranteed waterproof to 1cm!)

Please let this be a reminder to all 'Newbie's' that Soi 6 should be approached with caution! It is important to remember you are dealing

with professional lady's and ladyboys!! They have to be compared to Alligators.....once they bite, they dont let go!! They roll and roll you

till you are begging to die......but they show no mercy!(unless you quickly pull out a THB1000 note....then they will release their grip!!)

Still, he is lucky because he does not have to put up with the following any longer......

1. Pointless comments from 'Otherway'!

2. Draft beer from Champion-a-GoGo (flavoured sewage water)!

3. Beach Road Freelancers at 4am!

4. Marine Disco/Tonys 'Starfish'

5. Sophon TV!

6. Being called 'hansum man' when he's blatently ugly!

7. Low Season!

8. Finnish/British lager louts!

9. Filling out 'questionaires' from the Timeshare touts!

10. Bad BJ's from the Pump Station in Soi P.Office!

R.I.P. my friend........all us mongers will see you in HELL!!!!! (cant wait!!)

R.........

Edited by rambo
Sorry ,but i find your joke in very poor taste

Its Pattaya International hospital by the way .

Thank you for that correction and your valid point. You can now return to re-organising

your stamp collection. Jolly good.......run along now.

PS....your not related to 'Otherway' are you???

R......

Thats the most healthy lookin 'stiff' Ive ever seen!,

He could've worn a better shirt tho', but then stiffs have no fashion sense!!!, and who is the other guy in the bed, LOL.

Edited by SOLOTREKKER

If thats you Rambo I know what you look like and I will be looking for wanker with bad taste, no sense of humour and a scraggy neck.

Also some one who puts highlights in his hair . :banana :bow

Oh dear what a poof. :bigsmile:

This thread sucks alright and its only a dickhead would think its in anyway funny. :finger

Yeh.....guess I am a bit sick!!!

And just to continue with this theme.......there is a 'wake' for Vidman tonight in the Carousel

Bar - Soi Diamond. We are going to have his body 'rotating' round the Bar from 8pm onwards!

All welcome........if you have not seen a dead body before, please come along (or alternatively

go to Bali Hali pier most nights......when the tide brings in more!!)

Now that IS sick!!

R.....

Suckers!!

Ok, he's not dead!(well not yet anyway...althought the way he drive's his bike up the 3rd road, it wont be long!!!)

Seriously though, he had 'DENGUE FEVER' and was wiped out for weeks. He's only just recovering now. Look it up on the Net chaps and if you have early symptoms......

1. Go straight home (no ST stop at Soi 6)

2. Dont eat ANYTHING (not even a Crazy Dave 60B breakfast)

3. Get Rehydration sachets(or a big needle - like Pulp Fiction)

4. Dont move or waste energy(a BBBJ is allowed!)

5. If you see red blotches on skin, go straight to Hospital(not the STD clinics you see everywhere)

...and of course

6. Dont read any threads from 'Otherway'. (although he is a good source of info on the STD Clinics)

S.E. Asia is trying to suppress the 'registered' cases of Dengue fever. I can tell you that there are more cases in Thailand/Vietnam/Cambodia than the rest of the Planet!!

Pray you get malaria.......its the lesser evil of the two!!

R........

PS...and for those negative responses - GET A LIFE!!

Thanks Rambo.

Seems some of these jackoffs don't like humour.

They're jealous that Pattaya Mail got scooped.

Exactly Bruv.....

Watch out for that Dengue Fever though.......the mosquito that carries it is 'female' and bites

during the day! (a bit like the skank in Soi 6!!)

R.....

And just to continue with this theme.......there is a 'wake' for Vidman tonight in the Carousel

Bar - Soi Diamond. We are going to have his body 'rotating' round the Bar from 8pm onwards!

Now that is funny - What a way to be remembered

ps The hint that the post was a joke was it was posted in the FUNNIES section Duh