Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Over the last month i have been looking out for prices to LOS rom the UK. I usually go with Thai as there are often good deals around. This time its Eva Air that scores the best. Go to their own website and the price for next year is £495. Beats all the agents by at least £100. Just booked for next April.

Great air-line with a great price! I cant fault them! I also ( for the first time ever!) booked direct form an air-lines website, and found a greqt price! I prefer to over Thai as well, because Eva has good I.F.E. whereas Thai has virtually none!

AH! 5 weeks tonight and wheels up!!!!!!!!!!

I agree mate. I just booked flights for next march for £469 through Eva airlines.

I have been with Qatar the last couple of times and cant be bothered with a conecting flight.

Hi,

They are fair prices as its a good time of year to be in LOS. Direct is the only way to go unless you have investments in Dubai and need a while there. I'm not in that bracket :clap1 but would fly Emirates if I was.

Hi,

They are fair prices as its a good time of year to be in LOS. Direct is the only way to go unless you have investments in Dubai and need a while there. I'm not in that bracket :bigsmile: but would fly Emirates if I was.

Unfortunately, for the majority of the population the only way to travel with EVA is as a connecting flight. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Zurich and Singapore are all better options for them than Heathrow.

we got good deal on flights too £453 each for April <grin which is less than we paid last year for stopover flights with emirates

Oh i do like a bargain

Unfortunately, for the majority of the population the only way to travel with EVA is as a connecting flight. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Zurich and Singapore are all better options for them than Heathrow.
Amsterdam too!
Well, let's face it ..... ANYWHERE in the world really ! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Well I might consider Heathrow over Delhi,Dhaka, Karachi or Tehran.....might, just might....
  • 2 weeks later...

this morning I booked Eva Air for £465 through ebookers for the 21st Febto 9th March, pretty good as the prices quoted in recent weeks have been around the £650 region,money better off in my pocket, despite the fact I've had to book a seperate flight from Aberdeen to Heathrow, the total cost of 465 and 85 still beats anything I can get from Aberdeen, usually I've been going via Amsterdam or Paris with KLM/Air France, but them and Air France are looking for silly money and have been doing so for months now.

Emirates from Glasgow has just been silly money lately as well £660 the last time I checked, then there would be the train on top of that as well.

Hi ScotchBroth,

How are you getting home on the return leg, does EVA not arrive in Heathrow at about 19.15 only leaving you about 1 hour at most for your connection up to Aberdeen ?

Emirates from Glasgow has just been silly money lately as well £660 the last time I checked, then there would be the train on top of that as well.

I also fly from Aberdeen, I use Emirates all the time now, but fly from Birmingham or Manchester.

You can book Aberdeen -Birmingham for about £49.00 with either BMi Baby or FlyBe.

Price with Emirates from Birmingham for end of January was £582. Manchester is looking like £562. for the end of March.

I am a silver card holder with Emirates, will get my gold card in September next year as I do 5 trips per year to LOS. I think it is better to stick with one airline once you find one you like, finances permitting.

Best Regards

Fireman Sam

How are you getting home on the return leg, does EVA not arrive in Heathrow at about 19.15 only leaving you about 1 hour at most for your connection up to Aberdeen ?

I also fly from Aberdeen, I use Emirates all the time now, but fly from Birmingham or Manchester.

You can book Aberdeen -Birmingham for about £49.00 with either BMi Baby or FlyBe.

Price with Emirates from Birmingham for end of January was £582. Manchester is looking like £562. for the end of March.

Hi Sam

I'm in a position where my old dear lives in Guildford, I realised that the timescale between touchdown at lhr and the last flight was pretty tight, so I booked a flight to abz for the following day, I will be staying at the old dears that night, thereby accumulating those much needed brownie points!!

I agree with you about trying to stay with the one airline, and that is pretty much what I was trying to do with KLM & AirFrance, but they were just too pricey on this occasion!

cheers mate, hopefully you will be there when I am.