Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Had their steak and mushroom pie today... very tasty... and only 80 bhat...

Gonna go back and try their other menu items...

What more can you ask for cheap eats, reasonable priced drinks (55 for beer)... and you can oggle the ladies across the soi too!

MM how was the stew?

MM how was the stew?

Had the beef stew...125b, a good deal around town. It was a bit heavy on the mashed potatoes and light on the beef, but the stew sauce was so tasty, I didn't mind. Nice comfort food for me, and I'll be going back more often.

The view isn't so good lately at Red Point. But that could change on a dime (American coin...very small, meaning "change quickly" for the non-Americans).

The food is ok in the Jack Tar, nothing special but it is a nice bar to hang out and have a few beers in the afternoon. The crowd in there are generally nice and they do have all the sports on. Does Peter still own this place, he is a nice guy. :bigsmile:

Guest Fatboyfat

Obviously not the "Real Thing", but IMHO I would say that they produce the best "Cornish" pasty in Pattaya. (For those that simply MUST eat pies in Thailand ! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: )

Obviously not the "Real Thing", but IMHO I would say that they produce the best "Cornish" pasty in Pattaya. (For those that simply MUST eat pies in Thailand ! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: )

I eat lots of pie in Thailand...but not the British kind. :)

Never eaten there but its an excellent place to while away the afternoon, always new guys to meet and they don't do the drinks hustle. And the view up and down the soi is ok too.

I went there last Christmas day, they had an all you can eat Christams lunch for about 350 baht.

A great meal and lots to choose from.

Ended up as full as a fat girls sock by the time I left

Like the previous posters an excellent place to sit and relax and watch the world go by

• 3 months later...
Good rooms upstairs - I often stay there. Huge rooms, a/c, TV & DVD player, and cheap!

How much is cheap? Do they offer in room safe. I've walked by many times but next month I'll stop by and try some of the pub grub.

BTW, I like the sound of next month in Pattaya. :D

• 5 months later...
How much is cheap? Do they offer in room safe. I've walked by many times but next month I'll stop by and try some of the pub grub.

BTW, I like the sound of next month in Pattaya. :unsure:

BigDUSA : what is your opinion of the rooms ? Thanks