Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

:cry2 Hi , I just want to say sorry to all the people who came to the party on the 8th. to compete in the games ." what games "..... and my abssence

Due to my abssence the staff didnt hold the games but still managed to drink the 7 bottles of whisky which were part of the nights prizes.

Once again.... sorry to you all and I hope it never happens again :cry2

Keep us updated with the details of your next party!

For the record Ricky, i think sisterz is a superb bar (and that small crazy show-girl is absolutely tops ).....dont know her name but you'll know who i mean!

vid

:allright Hi , I just want to say sorry to all the people who came to the party on the 8th. to compete in the games ." what games "..... and my abssence

:D Just as the party started I was taken very ill due to a bad reaction to some strong pain killer tablets I had taken just an hour befor and spent the whole night laying in the staff sick bay [st.rm]

Due to my abssence the staff didnt hold the games but still managed to drink the 7 bottles of whisky which were part of the nights prizes.

Once again.... sorry to you all and I hope it never happens again :nod

all is forgivin

so long as u resckedule after next week, when I back in town!!! :allright

I remember Ricky riding on the back of a mototaxi that afternoon waving to me to check out the party that evening.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed coming over and hanging out drinking with friends at Sisterz. No hassle bar, one of the few that I like when I don't want anyone bugging me for drinks.

Thanks Ricky for the rounds of drinks you bought me and the ladies, I appreciate them much.

Edited by dotcom_OD
Anyone wanna tell me where SISTERZ bar is located?

On Walking Street, sea side, between Soi Diamond and Soi Happy.

On this picture must be number 14.

I think Hot-Girls was the name of the GoGo before Sisterz a fews months ago

Idefix

Edit: Picture say number 22 ! Not see before cause position not good.

So number 22 at position near 3, before Lucifer and Noi 2.

DECEMBER%20Bar%20Guide%20Finished%20new%202007%201.jpg

Edited by Idefix

We included Sisterz in the itinerary for my stag night on Boxing Day.

Unfortunately, the antics of the "speciality" lesbian dancers lowered the whole tone of the evening. Particularly when my bacardi and coke included the addition of a pussy flavoured ice cube! :clap2

Seemed to me that Sisterz back to its best and I thank you Ricky for your hospitality. :moon

Danny

Hi

"I think Hot-Girls was the name of the GoGo before Sisterz a fews months ago

Idefix"

The old gogo was named Honey agogo. Hot-Girls are still there, close to the entrance of Living Doll 1.

OJ