Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Intown Holiday Hotel(Soi Honey Inn)

Have stayed here many times, most recently Nov last year. Not luxury but better than the Sawadee chain esp the one opposite on this soi. Has two lifts and a decent, refurbished pool on top floor. A/Con a bit noisy and old, and the rooms are in need of a spot of redecoration, but large beds and cotton sheets, all cleaned daily, the staff are very helpful and friendly and I have got to know them over the years. All rooms have balcony and are much bigger than most for the price. I payed 650 per night but have paid as much as 850 in January/Feb. Mini bar in fridge not expensive - I paid I think 55 baht for a singha. Also, there are two bars on the GF ( Holiday Inn bar and another - Orn Bar?) which never seem to close even on public holidays. Both v cheap and no hassle . paid 30 -35 baht or so for chang. All the rooms are quiet esp those at the back facing another sawasdee hotel and Skaw beach soi. And a v good buffet breakfast for I think, 120 baht.

:D stayed there a couple times as previous poster says at 550/600 baht great value for money,the staff were very friendly and did everything to make sure your stay was enjoyable one of the night time receptionists used to sleep on the floor behind the desk :allright

scotty :bigsmile: