Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have never owned or worked in a Bar anywhere. After 6 trips to PATs, I am now a Pattaya GOGO junkie.

Some years ago I was an Operations Supervisor, wherein I had 35 employees, 28 of whom were women. Talk about a 3-ring circus!

During many years in the Army Reserve I was in medical units, staffed largely by women. Talk about a goatrope!

This prompts me to ask some (hopefully non-offensive & non-intrusive) questions of bar owners/managers.

What are the major problems of managing bargirls (absence, tardiness, jealousy, up-their-ass attitudes,

viciousness, dishonesty, etc.)?

Are older bargirls easier to manage than younger ones?

Are stunners more difficult to manage than ordinaries?

Are bargirls receptive or hostile to correction/criticism?

Do bargirls ever feel any loyalty towards their employers?

How does the MAMASANG serve to alleviate any of these problems?

Your kind replies appreciated.

I have never owned or worked in a Bar anywhere. After 6 trips to PATs, I am now a Pattaya GOGO junkie.

Some years ago I was an Operations Supervisor, wherein I had 35 employees, 28 of whom were women. Talk about a 3-ring circus!

During many years in the Army Reserve I was in medical units, staffed largely by women. Talk about a goatrope!

This prompts me to ask some (hopefully non-offensive & non-intrusive) questions of bar owners/managers.

What are the major problems of managing bargirls (absence, tardiness, jealousy, up-their-ass attitudes,

viciousness, dishonesty, etc.)?

YES!

Are older bargirls easier to manage than younger ones?

NO!

Are stunners more difficult to manage than ordinaries?

NO!

Are bargirls receptive or hostile to correction/criticism?

HOSTILE!

Do bargirls ever feel any loyalty towards their employers?

NO!

How does the MAMASANG serve to alleviate any of these problems?

EXPERIENCE AND SHE IS THAI!

Your kind replies appreciated.

I have both owned and managed bars albeit not in LOS but the P.I. I found the only way unfortunately is to delegate the day to day problems that DO occur to the MAMASAN,for without a good one or alternatively a good female partner then you indeed start well behind the 8 ball!

Not a managerial job that can be compared to shall we say "Normal" western world position.