Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

CATZ Invitational Golf Tournament

As Solar/Doggie is in the UK at the moment he asked me to let folks know about the forthcoming golf tourney. I've copied and pasted (with a couple of changes) Solar's post from last year's event as most details remain the same - I'm sure Solar will update this thread with any necessary info, e.g. transport departure time etc upon his return.

Catz Invitational Golf Tournament 2008 - Individual Stableford Competition

The Catz Invitational Golf Tournament will take place on Thursday 20th March 2008. The competition will be held at the ever popular Burapha Golf Club.

The format is an individual Stableford competition played with full handicap allowance over 18 holes. There is a Trophy for the winner and an additional "secret partner" competition - we will give you details of this on the day of the event. Additionally, there will be prizes for nearest the pin, longest drive and a few special prizes that will be up for grabs.

This is a fun event where the party in Catz is always a riotous occasion. There will be food for the golfers and their guests followed by the prize giving and lots of drinking. For those of you that are not familiar with Pattaya, Catz a GoGo is located in Covent Garden – just off Walking Street. You can find their web site at www.catzagogo.com .

Your entry fee of 2,500 baht is all inclusive of:

Green Fee

Caddy Fee

A buggy share

Transport to and from the golf course

The party and food

All you have to pay for at the golf course is the caddy tip.

To register your entry, please reply to this post with:

Your board name

Your official handicap (if you have one)

You can also enter by sending an email to sales@solargolf.co.uk.

Transport will depart from and return to The Residence Gardens Hotel. The RG is located on the hill between Pattaya and Jomtiem and is on the main baht bus route.

You will need to pay your entry fee in advance. You can pay at Catz a GoGo or directly to Solar Golf – the organisers.

Please reply to this post letting us know that you want to register.

Cheers

Pie

What a shame I will miss :clap2

Love playing in the CATZ opens they are good days on the course and great parties.

Will be there for the November Open :ang2 :hijack

Cheers

Duece

I would like to have a game if possible.

Boardname = JohnK

Official Handicap = 13

I am not in Pattaya until Wednesday 19 March. Is it OK if I drop into Catz that night to pay the entry fee? May I please have a contact name of who is collecting the money? I may also need to hire a set of golf clubs but I think I should be able to hire a set of left handed graphites at Burapha for around 500 baht.

Also what is the time that we need to meet in the morning? I am staying in Soi LK Metro and I think I need to get 2 baht buses to get to Residence Gardens.

Shouldn't think so, haven't lifted a club since November.

Played Kaow Kheow yesterday. 31 stapleford, 103 gross off 12 handicap. Ashboy is right, my handicap needs to be reviewed...........up :clap2 Only joking,it's an "official" hanicap from the IPGC - I normally play out of Lewinskiis when I'm in tiown and they work it out from the scorecards.

I trust your handicap has been reviewed since November! :clueless

Its great playing with Brian when he's your partner.

Hope you enjoyed the Catz open Brain,see you in Novemeber for the Ride her cup. :clap2