Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Camera Lenses For Sale...

Nikon 18-55MM AF-S Nikkor 3.5-5.6 This is the new DX lens. It came with a kit and I used to twice. As new and includes the Sunpak UV filter. Has always had the filter on it form the time it was opened to protect the lens. Includes the Nikon Caps for front and rear. VERY sharp pictures. 4000Pesos.

DSC_5798.JPG

Sigma 28-105MM F2.8 D. A great lens that's very fast. Produces nice warm crystal clear tones and is also great for portrait photography. As new complete with caps and lens hood. 3800Pesos.

DSC_5801.JPG

DSC_5802.JPG

DSC_5800.JPG

Absolutely nothing wrong with these two lenses as they are like new. Currently in Philippines and either I can ship them or I can have them in Thailand next month.

Cheers,

Mark

I'm interested and will be in Pattaya from 8 May.

I'm interested in the Nikon 18-55. If you need to drop it off before I arrive, I'm staying at Sky-Top and can arrange for Pete the owner to take delivery and hold it till I'm in country. Once I take a roll of film through the lens, I can use paypal to pay for it.

I'm interested in the Nikon 18-55. If you need to drop it off before I arrive, I'm staying at Sky-Top and can arrange for Pete the owner to take delivery and hold it till I'm in country. Once I take a roll of film through the lens, I can use paypal to pay for it.

I'm going to pass on sending it to the Skyslop from the philippines and you throwing a roll of film through the lens. Appreciate the interest.

I got a better offer. Send your camera here to the philippines, I'll put the lens on and shoot a roll of "film" through it and send you the film. You process it and let me know what you think and I'll send your camera back, or not.

Mark

PS. tried ebay? They ship product for free to everyone for trial runs and just take payment at any later date and only if acceptable to the potential buyer, Maybe you can test 10 at a time this way.

Edited by OnMyWay
I'm going to pass on sending it to the Skyslop from the philippines and you throwing a roll of film through the lens. Appreciate the interest.

I got a better offer. Send your camera here to the philippines, I'll put the lens on and shoot a roll of "film" through it and send you the film. You process it and let me know what you think and I'll send your camera back, or not.

Mark

PS. tried ebay? They ship product for free to everyone for trial runs and just take payment at any later date and only if acceptable to the potential buyer, Maybe you can test 10 at a time this way.

This is the PM I got from OnMyWay:

Which lens are you interested in? I won't be in Pattaya but I can have someone bring the lens to you there. I have paypal, let me know.

Cheers,

Mark

This is why I said drop it off at Sky-Top as you said you have someone coming into Pattaya and if our timing didn't work out drop it off and Pete would hold it for my arrival. If this didn't work for you fine but you didn't need to get shitty about it.

Denny, I didn't intend for you to take it as shitty. I simply made the same offer to you that you made to me.

If you want to buy the lens please let me know. I have paypal and can have it brought to you.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark:

Why do I picture adjusting the focus on one of those lenses and having jiz pour out the side? :bigsmile:

I know how much you like these unproductive posts that don't answer the OP's question, but at least keeping your topic active.

They look brand new, BTW.

Hub

ROFLMAO :bigsmile:

Thanks for that BigD! Funniest post I've read in a while.

One question; What's "a roll of film"?

Denny, I didn't intend for you to take it as shitty. I simply made the same offer to you that you made to me.

If you want to buy the lens please let me know. I have paypal and can have it brought to you.

Cheers,

Mark

No.

No.

Mark:

Can you have it left at the Bella Villa for me, so I can try it out on a boat trip out to Koh larn.. I may need to take it up to Chiang Mai also and see if the lens works properly atop an elephant on one of those village tours.

If everything works out, I'll drop a personal check in the mail on Soi Post office.

Hub

Mark:

Why do I picture adjusting the focus on one of those lenses and having jiz pour out the side? :bigsmile:

They look brand new, BTW.

Hub

Here's why Hub:

DSC_5794.JPG

And yes, as new condition...

Mark:

Can you have it left at the Bella Villa for me, so I can try it out on a boat trip out to Koh larn.. I may need to take it up to Chiang Mai also and see if the lens works properly atop an elephant on one of those village tours.

If everything works out, I'll drop a personal check in the mail on Soi Post office.

Hub

Ummm, no thanks. Glad I'm not the only member here that found that funny and a bit strange.

Mark

It's almost funny that I get shit because I'd actually want to check the mechanical and electrical operation of the lens before I paid for it.

It's almost funny that I get shit because I'd actually want to check the mechanical and electrical operation of the lens before I paid for it.

You are a crack up. Who sends you expensive things to try before you pay for them?

You are a crack up. Who sends you expensive things to try before you pay for them?

This is the PM I got from OnMyWay:

Which lens are you interested in? I won't be in Pattaya but I can have someone bring the lens to you there. I have paypal, let me know.

Cheers,

Mark

Let's see if I got this right. The "someone" Mark sends the lens to Pattaya can meet me at Sky-Top if the timing is right and I'm in town from May 8. I check the lens out and have a roll of film developed and if I'm satisfied with the product. I pay for it and the guy delivers it. If the timing doesn't work out drop it off at Sky-top and I'll check it out and then pay for it.

LOL. You were going to check the operation of a DX lense on your Nikon N70. :rolleyes:

LOL. You were going to check the operation of a DX lense on your Nikon N70. :bigsmile:

I'm going on a 19 day cruise from Miami to Seattle next month and I'm thinking of buying a Nikon D40x before I leave.

Once again it's nice to know and somewhat weird that you have the time and inclination to root through my previous post to know what camera I own. :allright

I'm going on a 19 day cruise from Miami to Seattle next month and I'm thinking of buying a Nikon D40x before I leave.

Once again it's nice to know and somewhat weird that you have the time and inclination to root through my previous post to know what camera I own. :allright

You ain't going to be putting any film through a D40x, are you? :bigsmile:

Just another Walter Mitty moment. :allright

Let's see if I got this right. The "someone" Mark sends the lens to Pattaya can meet me at Sky-Top if the timing is right and I'm in town from May 8. I check the lens out and have a roll of film developed and if I'm satisfied with the product. I pay for it and the guy delivers it. If the timing doesn't work out drop it off at Sky-top and I'll check it out and then pay for it.

Lol, thanks(?) for posting the Private Messege twice, though I did understand the Private Messege the first time you posted the Private Messege.

Now let's see if I got this right..... You could have sent him the money via paypal, and then he could have had someone drop off the lens for you. If the lens did not work as stated you could return it to him and he could return you your money.

Guys, make no mistake about this lens....it's damn near NEW! Been on a camera all of 20minutes.

I been on this board here since 2002 and a lot of people know me. I'm hardly low profile and hiding and I'm not hard up for $100. I'm not on here trying to sell some shit that doesn't work.

Cheers,

Mark

You ain't going to be putting any film through a D40x, are you? :bigsmile:

Just another Walter Mitty moment. :allright

I'll wave when I'm leaving Miami.

OnMyWay,

I'm not accusing you of anything, I like to check out what I buy.

brotherbuzz,

If I were selling, I like your suggestion. Since I'm buying I prefer my way.

Edited by BigDUSA

Guess you never heard of ebay. :nod

I think we get your point, it's just that your point was silly. Not flaming you dude, really. You brought this one on yourself.