Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Crazy Daves next door. always good fun to listen to him and Linda kicking fuck out of each other late at night :nod

Neither can hold a candle to "Chow Soy" rooms across the road, a bit more bht but difference is unbelievable! Doesn't push the advertising but always full! :thumbup

This is an interesting topic, however it doesn't hold a candle to one on another board. Where a guest house Fawlty Towers has a satisfied customer "overseasplease", who not only posts 90% of his post about his enjoyable stays at the guest house. http://www.pattayasecrets.com/forums/index...c=96562&hl= But the satisfied customer has just recently put the guesthouse up for sale.

http://www.pattayasecrets.com/forums/index...c=96562&hl=

Now, this "customer" has a big set of balls.

I'm being patient as a few have already condemned me and I am not in the habit of keyboard rows over people who believe hearsay, Bob is not my Brother but a best mate and although may go over the top is my mate and mates help each other out and if he is also condemned for this then he will admit its not a problem for him that a few play these silly games.

Its true I have been accused on another board by a jealous guy who had nothing better to do, there was no proof on their just a guy and his chums adding to the rubbish, I was then barred from the board on the strength of his lies, I was told by a mod the truth so there you go.

Bob will be chatting with MM hopefully very shortly as he is back in town and all you guys who are so so clever can apologize at your leisure although even then it will no doubt be doubted so up to you.

This is an interesting topic, however it doesn't hold a candle to one on another board. Where a guest house Fawlty Towers has a satisfied customer "overseasplease", who not only posts 90% of his post about his enjoyable stays at the guest house. http://www.pattayasecrets.com/forums/index...c=96562&hl= But the satisfied customer has just recently put the guesthouse up for sale.

http://www.pattayasecrets.com/forums/index...c=96562&hl=

Now, this "customer" has a big set of balls.

I do have a big set of balls son :D

Been doing TRs for years on a few of the boards and when I am on the boards I try to be helpful and informative

At least if you're going to imply that I'm Dave come out and say it.

Guess I've somehow been running his place from Iraq, Afghanistan, and the US for the last 4.5 years.

Martin knows who I am, Hammer knows who I am, Kessaya knows who I am. Just because we're both fat doesn't mean we're the same person.

Seems you've really been doing some digging though...lol

I'm a friend of the owner and thought he had a nice place. I enjoy going there to hang out and drink. As for the sales thread he asked me if I could put it up for him because he's not so great on computers or the internet.

Anything else you need to know maybe you can address it here or PM in the future if you believe a conspiracy is afoot.

Have a great day (even though it's just started raining :thumbup ). I reckon a rainy day here though is better than a clear one back home..............eh?

I'm being patient as a few have already condemned me and I am not in the habit of keyboard rows over people who believe hearsay, Bob is not my Brother but a best mate and although may go over the top is my mate and mates help each other out and if he is also condemned for this then he will admit its not a problem for him that a few play these silly games.

Its true I have been accused on another board by a jealous guy who had nothing better to do, there was no proof on their just a guy and his chums adding to the rubbish, I was then barred from the board on the strength of his lies, I was told by a mod the truth so there you go.

Bob will be chatting with MM hopefully very shortly as he is back in town and all you guys who are so so clever can apologize at your leisure although even then it will no doubt be doubted so up to you.

I am not sure where the jealousy factor comes in Dave ?? I was one of those who queried the thread string of posts and I am certainly not jealous of your business or any other business in Pattaya for that matter. Neither do I have any axe to grind with the CT, as neither you or your establishment has caused me any harm.

You surely must admit, that having been accused of this before and the string of posts here with logan replying to himself as if he were you, might get some attention from a few different members. To me, it looked very much as if you and Logan were one of the same posters, and if you look back within this thread, surely, you will be able to see why, some might draw that conclusion.

Quite honestly, there would be no definite proof, only your word, or someone named Bob who is apparently Logan or could say that he was Logan.

If indeed your "friend" wants to help your business, and there is nothing wrong with that as you say, then I if I were you, I would talk to him abiut the way he goes about it, as it could do you more harm than good for the future. I did not post my observations out of being chums with anyone else, i posted them independently after i had noticed an "oddity" in the string of posts as others clearly have. I also belive that if you had been reading the topic as an independent member, you may also have noticed what others observed too.

Out of interest though, does your best mate Logan share the same hostilities that you have displayed toward certain other businesses in pattaya ??? You must be very close friends.

So are you saying Bob is logan ? So no doubt you will post a photo of you and Bob/logan with a nice new date stamp on it ? And Bob/logan will be the same man as the other photo ? So who's daveo679 ?

Personally as I see it dave hasn't broken any forum rules with his muliple ID's,I can't see any rule that says multiple ID's aren't allowed ? Maybe I've missed it in which case can someone point it out to me and the others please.

Gawd I think you'll find Dave is on about some gossipy old woman who runs a certain LK Metro establishment LOL

As it was him who grassed him up over on secrets

I think Larry(soi7) get's a nice shiny red apple ever day from the plum :thumbup

I do have a big set of balls son :D

Been doing TRs for years on a few of the boards and when I am on the boards I try to be helpful and informative

At least if you're going to imply that I'm Dave come out and say it.

Guess I've somehow been running his place from Iraq, Afghanistan, and the US for the last 4.5 years.

Martin knows who I am, Hammer knows who I am, Kessaya knows who I am. Just because we're both fat doesn't mean we're the same person.

Seems you've really been doing some digging though...lol

I'm a friend of the owner and thought he had a nice place. I enjoy going there to hang out and drink. As for the sales thread he asked me if I could put it up for him because he's not so great on computers or the internet.

Anything else you need to know maybe you can address it here or PM in the future if you believe a conspiracy is afoot.

Have a great day (even though it's just started raining :thumbup ). I reckon a rainy day here though is better than a clear one back home..............eh?

I said clearly what I meant. " But the satisfied customer has just recently put the guesthouse up for sale.

http://www.pattayasecrets.com/forums/index...c=96562&hl= "

You wrote the post, what did you mean to infer by it? I did no digging, both post were up on new posts when I logged on, I simply clicked on them and thought Hmmm this sounds a lot like what is happening in another thread on Pattaya talk. Personally, it's not that big a deal to me. Things like this appear to happen every so often. It doesn't effect me in the slightest. I do find some of it entertaining. Like one of the links that sent me to a post made by someone that only made one post. It was telling us how great the rockhouse was. As someone else pointed out, if you visit Pattaya, would your guest house be the one thing that stood out so much that you would post about it? I got a good laugh at that statement.

Personally I have recommended many hotels, guest houses, bars, and restaurants in Pattaya. I don't own any part, of any of them. I have to say, I never tried to sell any of them either LOL

So are you saying Bob is logan ? So no doubt you will post a photo of you and Bob/logan with a nice new date stamp on it ? And Bob/logan will be the same man as the other photo ? So who's daveo679 ?

Personally as I see it dave hasn't broken any forum rules with his muliple ID's,I can't see any rule that says multiple ID's aren't allowed ? Maybe I've missed it in which case can someone point it out to me and the others please.

I would have thought it mandatory on any forum that one person should have one forum name only, whether it be a business owning member or not. If this is detected on the forum that I moderate, then that user is given two choices -either to decide which forum name he wants to keep and the other deleted, or not to be a member. I really dont see the point of dual memberships on a discussion forum, unless perhaps in this case, where it is "possibly" being used for advertising purposes, but non the less, I don't agree with it.

I am sure there are quite a few members with multiple nicks on these forums, that have gone undetected, but in my experience,they tend to be those who have been banned or suspended, returning to those forums, rather than individuals signing up with 2 names for other reasons.

I'm being patient.....

Look Dave, you seem like a nice enough guy, and your place seems nice enough as well. I've heard enough GENUINE good word-of-mouth about your food to come and try it for myself when I'm in town.

That said, I've seen you big up your place using an alias (no pun intended). I've seen it here, Pattaya Secrets, and the World Sex Guide. No doubt you've done it elsewhere, too. On Pattaya Secrets I even had a private PM chat with a mod about your activities. He said, and I quote "He did it, we know he did it, and he knows we know he did it".

So cut the shit. We are the ones being patient here.

I would have thought it mandatory on any forum that one person should have one forum name only, whether it be a business owning member or not. If this is detected on the forum that I moderate, then that user is given two choices -either to decide which forum name he wants to keep and the other deleted, or not to be a member. I really dont see the point of dual memberships on a discussion forum, unless perhaps in this case, where it is "possibly" being used for advertising purposes, but non the less, I don't agree with it.

I am sure there are quite a few members with multiple nicks on these forums, that have gone undetected, but in my experience,they tend to be those who have been banned or suspended, returning to those forums, rather than individuals signing up with 2 names for other reasons.

I agree with you entirely,BUT where does it say in the rules on here that multiple ID's aren't allowed ? Believe me I'm not dave's biggest ever fan BUT technically he's done nothing wrong on this forum by having multiple ID's has he ?

I hope logan stays on here,it's great fun watching dave talk to himself through logan :thumbup

Gawd I think you'll find Dave is on about some gossipy old woman who runs a certain LK Metro establishment LOL

As it was him who grassed him up over on secrets

I think Larry(soi7) get's a nice shiny red apple ever day from the plum :thumbup

I dont know who exposed him on Secrets, so was he also "grassed" up on Addicts, because my memory suggests that a similar thing occurred over there ??

I guess they are both just a "coincidence" and not be taken into consideration ??

If he was "grassed" does that mean that Dave was using 2 forum names then and that PB Larry deleted his account for that reason ?? I am sure that IP addresses must have come into the equation.

I agree with you entirely,BUT where does it say in the rules on here that multiple ID's aren't allowed ? Believe me I'm not dave's biggest ever fan BUT technically he's done nothing wrong on this forum by having multiple ID's has he ?

I hope logan stays on here,it's great fun watching dave talk to himself through logan :thumbup

I guess what this boils down to is a question of Forum ethics more than anything else.

I suppose that I can see a logic where a Business owner, might want a membership name just for his business, which might contaminate his ability to post in general threads on a forum, thus, having another username for that purpose, although I still dont think its right. However, if he them uses that other user name to promote his business, then it would invalidate the necessity to have an independent username in addition to the business account if that makes sense ?

Edited by Gawd Elpus
I dont know who exposed him on Secrets, so was he also "grassed" up on Addicts, because my memory suggests that a similar thing occurred over there ??

I guess they are both just a "coincidence" and not be taken into consideration ??

If he was "grassed" does that mean that Dave was using 2 forum names then and that PB Larry deleted his account for that reason ?? I am sure that IP addresses must have come into the equation.

You can correct me if I am wrong. However, if Dave's mate is staying in his guesthouse that has free wifi, wouldn't they have the same IP address?

You can correct me if I am wrong. However, if Dave's mate is staying in his guesthouse that has free wifi, wouldn't they have the same IP address?

One would have thought so, but if he was "out of town" and posting, which he clearly was, then the IPs would be different. In fact, we all know that in Pattaya, anyone of us can just key into a free wifi point or call into one of the many internet shops and any number of IPs will be generated according to who the Internet provider of those establishments are. Some of those IP addresses may also be static too.

I dont think a case will ever be proved here, as 100% proof either way is almost impossible. However, if both Dave and Logan were constantly sharing the same IP address, even when Logan Bob" was out of town, then that would be conclusive that Dave and he were the same person, surely.

IP matching can only be an exact science when two identical IPs match, and then it is not always conclusive. An example of that could be a number of members posting from a "host" bar that has an internet connection and a PC or Wifi available on the premises.

Edited by Gawd Elpus
I guess what this boils down to is a question of Forum ethics more than anything else.

I suppose that I can see a logic where a Business owner, might want a membership name just for his business, which might contaminate his ability to post in general threads on a forum, thus, having another username for that purpose, although I still dont think its right. However, if he them uses that other user name to promote his business, then it would invalidate the necessity to have an independent username in addition to the business account if that makes sense ?

Again I agree entirely with what you're saying.BUT again going by the rules of THIS forum he's doing nothing wrong.

Morally and ethically he's doing wrong by beefing up his place using other ID's.

I've seen him do it on addicts,Secrets,thaigers and thaivisa.It's against the rules on those forums but not here.Maybe as you say if he used the logan ID as his ''post in other threads only ID'' none of this would have occured.

It was Rockhousepattaya 4 sure

Someone posted a review of CT and he replied

"Nice Review Dave"

And then basically told tales like the kid everyone hated at school :thumbup

So are you saying Bob is logan ? So no doubt you will post a photo of you and Bob/logan with a nice new date stamp on it ? And Bob/logan will be the same man as the other photo ? So who's daveo679 ?Personally as I see it dave hasn't broken any forum rules with his muliple ID's,I can't see any rule that says multiple ID's aren't allowed ? Maybe I've missed it in which case can someone point it out to me and the others please.

Yes, that would be the clincher. I'm lead to believe that the guy to the left of the pic is Dave's brother, and not Logan/Bob, as he claims............be intersting to see when 'Bob' comes on the scene, the similarity, if any :thumbup

And yes, who is daveo679??????????? :D

Dave has been Clive Kup, grayham, joe q on Addicts among a few others.........

I also don't see anywhere, where it states no muliple nics, though MM did say on an earlier Post that if they were indeed one and the same, it would be addressed.

If i was Dave, i'd stop digging. A blind man in deepest, darkest Isaaan can see what has happened. Just man-up, admit it, and move on. No shame in trying to promote your Business, although some of the Posts from 'Logan' to 'Dave' and back again were very cringworthy..............you could've a bit more creative, then maybe you wouldn't have been caught by the bollocks. Now you're only making things worse and prolonging the agony, as it were.......

Damage limitation mate..........admit it and move on, it'll be forgot about in no time, same as the other multipe nics on other Boards.............untill you do it again :banghead

Look Dave, you seem like a nice enough guy, and your place seems nice enough as well. I've heard enough GENUINE good word-of-mouth about your food to come and try it for myself when I'm in town.

That said, I've seen you big up your place using an alias (no pun intended). I've seen it here, Pattaya Secrets, and the World Sex Guide. No doubt you've done it elsewhere, too. On Pattaya Secrets I even had a private PM chat with a mod about your activities. He said, and I quote "He did it, we know he did it, and he knows we know he did it".

So cut the shit. We are the ones being patient here.

Nail on the head :thumbup

"Nice Review Dave"

Was he correct though ???

One could equally call me a grass here, for being one of those that pointed it out. I wasnt hated at school, in fact I was very popular as a prefect :D

Edited by Gawd Elpus

"Nice Review Dave"

But wasn't it proved by Secrets that the IP address was the same as daves even though the writer ( graym ? ) was supposed to be in the UK ? I seem to remember Soi7 responded to daves idea to check it and he did ! And they were the same ! Another shoot yourself in the foot moment by dave I think :D