Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Jimmy White will be at Canterbury Tales Bookshop for his Book signing on Friday 25th March and his books are 400 baht signed by him on the day and a Free Photo with the book which you can also get Jimmy to sign as well as have your photo taken with him.

post-17186-1300614983.jpg

Edited by thaidave991
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone I would be in pattaya from 21 May to 3 June I intend to reserve at Canterbury for two weeks but it takes more electricity or is included in the price?

will there be a room with private entry for my dates??

thx you all

Hello everyone I would be in pattaya from 21 May to 3 June I intend to reserve at Canterbury for two weeks but it takes more electricity or is included in the price?

thx you all

Sigh.

Joined three years ago.

First post in a Canterbury Tales thread just today.

Asking about the fine accommodations.

Can a glowing review be far off?

Sigh.

Sigh.

Joined three years ago.

Sigh.

Wonder if he is a mate of Dave's?

Wonder if he is a mate of Dave's?

Naaa never, just another complete coincidence :banghead

What's happened to Logan, have not seen him posting lately ? he must have other interests to discuss, other than just the CTs

Edited by Gawd Elpus
Naaa never, just another complete coincidence :clueless

What's happened to Logan, have not seen him posting lately ? he must have other interests to discuss, other than just the CTs

Just that he would have to be, for being so keen.

thx you all

Hi Chris, MATE, email me through my website, MATE.

Cheers Dave

Sigh.

Joined three years ago.

Sigh.

Less than 4 months on the board and you have an agenda already? ....whose water bucket are you carrying?....as if we don't know :kissing

What some will do for a free beer and a slap on the back.

Less than 4 months on the board and you have an agenda already? ....whose water bucket are you carrying?....as if we don't know :kissing

9 years on the forum and you are still a miserable old cunt :lol:

I hear you carry your yellow water around in a bag around your waist these days

Edited by Gawd Elpus
Less than 4 months on the board and you have an agenda already? ....whose water bucket are you carrying?....as if we don't know

What the fuck are you on about, nitwit?

Free beer, you say?

henchmen for the puppet master...trying to run a guys business down...what sad pieces of crap you are.

You think far too much Spike. I have no idea who "alias" is, and to my knowledge I have never met him. I don't know who and why you should think there is a puppet master pulling strings ?? No one pulls my strings pal, I am my own man. I have nothing against the CT, never stayed there, and had breakfast there once years ago.

Lighten up FFS, no one has slated the CT, yet a number of independent BMs here noticed the same thing earlier on in the thread which might have suggested that Dave had two handles to advertise his business. It has nothing to do with the business itself, just the way the advertising looked to myself and several others on this thread.

Dont even bother with conspiracies, there are not any -jut a handful of members who noticed the same thing independently.

You think far too much Spike. I have no idea who "alias" is, and to my knowledge I have never met him. I don't know who and why you should think there is a puppet master pulling strings ?? No one pulls my strings pal, I am my own man. I have nothing against the CT, never stayed there, and had breakfast there once years ago.

Lighten up FFS, no one has slated the CT, yet a number of independent BMs here noticed the same thing earlier on in the thread which might have suggested that Dave had two handles to advertise his business. It has nothing to do with the business itself, just the way the advertising looked to myself and several others on this thread.

Dont even bother with conspiracies, there are not any -jut a handful of members who noticed the same thing independently.

And, oddly enough, every one of those "members" is a mega-poster on PL.

Isn't that a coincidence?

You know mulphy has a hardon for Canterbury Tales, he's run it down and tried to verbally assassinate the place in at least one thread on PL, so it's not surprising that an outside observer (e.g. spike) might think that the bunch of you are muppets, carrying on his (typical) vendetta against some other business owner.

You know mulphy has a hardon for Canterbury Tales, he's run it down and tried to verbally assassinate the place in at least one thread on PL, so it's not surprising that an outside observer (e.g. spike) might think that the bunch of you are muppets, carrying on his (typical) vendetta against some other business owner.

Cannot respond as every time I take Mulphy's side my warning level increases, or maybe it's simply a coincidence and I'm experiencing a paranoia attack! :whistling: :kissing :thumbdown:

Edited by stevoman
Cannot respond as every time I take Mulphy's side my warning level increases, or maybe it's simply a coincidence and I'm experiencing a paranoia attack! :whistling: :kissing :thumbdown:

If the former were true you'd be in the hole for 'bout 467,125%..... :poke :D

Incorrect I am afraid, if you go back to where the issue arose, there are 3 posters of PL who noticed it. It was Irish Boy who first pointed it out in the thread. I have already established that I have no vendetta against the CT, then it would be rather futile and pointless in taking part in such actions.

I repeat once again for the poorly sighted and hard of hearing, that no one was making any negative posts towards the CT business itself but merely poinitng out that the owner's methods of advertising were perhaps less than subtle. How it is interpreted by others is rather subjective, but I have just read through the last couple of pages of this thread, and I think a number of non- PL members have made comments, and believe me, I know who the prolific posters are across the way. Give me a plausible reason why I, a prolific PL poster, should have any form of vendetta against CT Dave ?? He has never done any harm to me, nor have I any reason to dislike either him or his business. For me my comments were observational rather than personal.

A number of PL members are also members of this forum and are not a "gang" and we post independently, and it should not be seen as such, which IMO is somewhat of an insult and a misguided analysis. it would be a rather different story of several members of PL had slagged off the rooms or food at the CT, but that has not been the case. I think that it is also fair to say that Dave himself realised that the way it may look to some, was not how he may have wished it to appear, by his comments earlier in the thread and possibly either advised logal of this fact, or advised himself as logan. The answer to that will probably never be known, but I also saw something very similar on the Thaigers forum recently, which makes me believe that there is a pattern forming.

"Bait and hook" advertising.

Edited by Gawd Elpus

just goes to show how shallow your thinking really is .

you should know by now i say what i think and need no one to say anything for me .

im not a fan of dave from canterbury tales that much is true and ive said as much , but not on this threasd until now and not for some time .

why you and your arselickers go out of your way to link me to someone exposing canterbury tales yet again bigging their own place up on yet another forum , is beyond me .

i couldnt give a monkeys about the place nor the guy , he gets no business or income from me and he is not a competitor to me for custom .

so take your conspiracy theory and stick it up your arse dipshit .

by the way , its you that has the vendetta and its you that tries to be a puppet master , im supposed to be your victim .

not likely to happen im afraid .

Edited by mulphy

Did I mention Jimmy White is Coming Friday or was it my mate Logan who mentioned it, cant remember, anyway he is arriving about 2pm Friday 25th March for his book signing, the book is 400 baht with a free Photo of Jimmy which he will also sign, bring your camera for a great photo opportunity, see you then, Bob will be there.

post-17186-1300781620.jpg

Did I mention Jimmy White is Coming Friday or was it my mate Logan who mentioned it, cant remember, anyway he is arriving about 2pm Friday 25th March for his book signing, the book is 400 baht with a free Photo of Jimmy which he will also sign, bring your camera for a great photo opportunity, see you then, Bob will be there.

yes, you mentioned it a few posts back. Is Bob a friend of Jimmy too ??

Great can't wait to see pics of Jimmy and Logan togeather :wub:

I'm not even a member there, Martin.

My one and only beef with Canterbury Tales is the fake posts bigging the place up. I've seen it on 3 separate forums that I participate/have participated in: World Sex Guide, Pattaya Secrets, and your forum. I'm a member on Pattaya addicts but I don't read or post there

I'm not even a member there, Martin.

My one and only beef with Canterbury Tales is the fake posts bigging the place up. I've seen it on 3 separate forums that I participate/have participated in: World Sex Guide, Pattaya Secrets, and your forum. I'm a member on Pattaya addicts but I don't read or post there

Yes, you're right, and my statement shouldn't have said "every one of the posters".

However, of the top four posters in this thread, two are moderators on pattayalive. The other two are Dave and logan.