Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Yes, you're right, and my statement shouldn't have said "every one of the posters".

However, of the top four posters in this thread, two are moderators on pattayalive. The other two are Dave and logan.

The above two highlighted can be verified as genuine though :clueless

As an aside, all of this is keeping the CT thread on the first page of the forum, so all well and good for Dave.

Edited by Gawd Elpus
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logan will probably not post any more as I asked him not too but the Mob wont believe that or anything else so matters not what I say.

I will continue to post and the puppets can reserve the right to do what ever they feel, I really care little.

Maybe you will not believe Jimmy White will be here Friday 25th too.

post-17186-1300876826.jpg

Logan will probably not post any more as I asked him not too but the Mob wont believe that or anything else so matters not what I say.

I will continue to post and the puppets can reserve the right to do what ever they feel, I really care little.

Maybe you will not believe Jimmy White will be here Friday 25th too.

I am sure Jimmy will be there on Friday, would be a real let down if he wasn't.

Do you mean that Logan wont be posting any more on the CT threads or generally on PT ?. Surely, as a regular visitor, he has other interests in Pattaya and Thailand as well as just the CT, that he might want to post about ??? It should be his choice, unless of course, you own him. :rolleyes:

BTW, I have thrashed Jimmy at Pool, five times :deal He never forgave me :D

Edited by Gawd Elpus
"Free Logan" "Free Logan" "Free Logan"

I call upon all upon all good Pattayans to take up Logan's cause until he's set free.

Perhaps Jimmy will put in a good word for Logan on Friday.

Hope Dave has a bit of "powder" for him, before the signing. :deal He is rather partial to a line or two (allegedly) :rolleyes:

Edited by Gawd Elpus
Do you mean that Logan wont be posting any more on the CT threads or generally on PT ?. Surely, as a regular visitor, he has other interests in Pattaya and Thailand as well as just the CT, that he might want to post about ??? It should be his choice, unless of course, you own him. :deal

"Free Logan" "Free Logan" "Free Logan"

I call upon all upon all good Pattayans to take up Logan's cause until he's set free.

I'm sure logan will be back on soon,dave will forget who he is again the same as he did before.....Personally I want to see daveo679 back...what a laugh a minute he was :rolleyes:

Hope Dave has a bit of "powder" for him, before the signing. :kissing He is rather partial to a line or two (allegedly) :thumbup

Pretty tacky, I hope you will be there to ask him yourself.

Pretty tacky, I hope you will be there to ask him yourself.

Hardly tacky, you should read his books sometime, then you would know that he has spoken about it openly as well as it being in the news about a cocaine arrest. No need to ask him anything, he has already admitted it. I don't see a big problem though, if that's what he likes and can afford it. He seems a pretty decent bloke to me, who enjoys a toot now and then. I just mentioned what most people already know (apart from you, it seems) :thumbup Plenty of info on the net, should you wish to take a look. is that "tacky" too ??

I have met him twice in Pattaya over the last few years, as have quite a few others, I should imagine. Have met Jimmy Page too.

I am looking forward to the unlikely situation of Keith Richards coming to Pattaya to do a book signing. I wouldn't dare say anything tacky about him though, he is my Hero. :kissing What a bonus it would be for him to do an impromptu gig at the Blues Factory after a book signing at the CT.

Edited by Gawd Elpus
Hardly tacky, you should read his books sometime, then you would know that he has spoken about it openly as well as it being in the news about a cocaine arrest. No need to ask him anything, he has already admitted it. I don't see a big problem though, if that's what he likes and can afford it. He seems a pretty decent bloke to me, who enjoys a toot now and then. I just mentioned what most people already know (apart from you, it seems) :thumbup Plenty of info on the net, should you wish to take a look. is that "tacky" too ??

I have met him twice in Pattaya over the last few years, as have quite a few others, I should imagine. Have met Jimmy Page too.

You are quite right, I have not read his book (did HE actually write it), and may have his reaction completely wrong. But to say I am ignorant of his habits is also erroneous.

Perhaps you and him can crack a joke or two over his habit and his incomplete bag of plums.

Mr Downey, while being at least as infamous, was hardly flattered by Mr Gervais. Sometimes people don't like to be reminded of their failings, and to talk ill of him might be considered snide. I respect Jimmy's skill, his waste of it I would not insult him with, I am sure he knows.

You are quite right, I have not read his book (did HE actually write it), and may have his reaction completely wrong. But to say I am ignorant of his habits is also erroneous.

Perhaps you and him can crack a joke or two over his habit and his incomplete bag of plums.

Mr Downey, while being at least as infamous, was hardly flattered by Mr Gervais. Sometimes people don't like to be reminded of their failings, and to talk ill of him might be considered snide. I respect Jimmy's skill, his waste of it I would not insult him with, I am sure he knows.

Never mentioned his plums, thanks for pointing that out, although a little "tacky" in my opinion,as having testicular cancer was not a choice for him

I had not realised that Jimmy himself posts on and reads this forum :grin

Sorry Jimmy mate, never meant to be a snide as Auntie Jacko has pointed out. He is a bit touchy about these things, and doesnt like to be reminded of his own failings or of others.

Regards, your old mate G and look forward to giving you another pasting on the pool table next time :thumbup

Did he really write it ?

Well, I am sure that he had some help, but it is called an "Auto Biography" which suggested that he had an input :kissing

Fuck me, you just couldnt make it up FAF :grin You must be bored as fuck over there Jacko

Edited by Gawd Elpus
Never mentioned his plumbs, thanks for pointing that out, although a little "tacky" in my opinion,as having testicular cancer was not a choice for him

I had not realised that Jimmy himself posts on and reads this forum :kissing

Sorry Jimmy mate, never meant to be a snide as Auntie Jacko has pointed out. He is a bit touchy about these things, and doesnt like to be reminded of his own failings or of others.

Regards, your old mate G and look forward to giving you another pasting on the pool table next time :thumbup

Fuck me, you just couldnt make it up FAF :grin You must be bored as fuck over there Jacko

I think I am right when I say that we are bored with the subject now, but don't want to not have the last say???

I think I am right when I say that we are bored with the subject now, but don't want to not have the last say???

Who is we?? are you a spokesman for PT ?? I must catch up, I hadnt realised that, or that Jimmy W was a forum member and a personal friend of Jacko

Shit, I just had a thought.... supposing Logan is actually Jimmy White ?? :kissing

Note to myself, pay more attention in future :thumbup

Who are on their periods this week ?

Edited by Gawd Elpus
You must be bored as fuck over there Jacko
Just the usual morning frustrations of internet hang-ups.

Although you seem to have little to do 'over there' at 2am. Other than make snide comments that is.

Got any regarding Liz Taylor and her addictions?

Edited by jacko
Just the usual morning frustrations of internet hang-ups.

Although you seem to have little to do 'over there' at 2am. Other than make snide comments that is.

I work all hours and rarely sleep. Sorry I upset your mate Jimmy, do pass on my regards to him on Friday. I take it you will be there ??? :thumbup

No doubt you will be having a few beers with him after the signing :kissing

Ypu can ask him if he had anything to do with his "auto biography" :grin and has he read it himself ?? :grin

Edited by Gawd Elpus

Actually I heard jimmy is an ok bloke and some of you are obviously cunts so the fact he has admitted to a sniff dont make him so bad and the fact that some of you are very good and being cunts, well having that as your best quality and being obviously jealous dont make you Men so piss of back to your other wank forum with your twat mate.

Actually I heard jimmy is an ok bloke and some of you are obviously cunts so the fact he has admitted to a sniff dont make him so bad and the fact that some of you are very good and being cunts, well having that as your best quality and being obviously jealous dont make you Men so piss of back to your other wank forum with your twat mate.

Morning Bob

All set for tomorrow ? Keith got everything cleaned up ? Webcam working so we can see Jimmy ?

Hardly tacky, you should read his books sometime, then you would know that he has spoken about it openly as well as it being in the news about a cocaine arrest. No need to ask him anything, he has already admitted it. I don't see a big problem though, if that's what he likes and can afford it. He seems a pretty decent bloke to me, who enjoys a toot now and then. I just mentioned what most people already know (apart from you, it seems) :D Plenty of info on the net, should you wish to take a look. is that "tacky" too ??

I am looking forward to the unlikely situation of Keith Richards coming to Pattaya to do a book signing. I wouldn't dare say anything tacky about him though, he is my Hero. :D What a bonus it would be for him to do an impromptu gig at the Blues Factory after a book signing at the CT.

:rolleyes: Yes he does not deny he was arrested for drugs offences, unlike some people :clueless :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Incorrect I am afraid, if you go back to where the issue arose, there are 3 posters of PL who noticed it. It was Irish Boy who first pointed it out in the thread. I have already established that I have no vendetta against the CT, then it would be rather futile and pointless in taking part in such actions.

I repeat once again for the poorly sighted and hard of hearing, that no one was making any negative posts towards the CT business itself but merely poinitng out that the owner's methods of advertising were perhaps less than subtle. How it is interpreted by others is rather subjective, but I have just read through the last couple of pages of this thread, and I think a number of non- PL members have made comments, and believe me, I know who the prolific posters are across the way. Give me a plausible reason why I, a prolific PL poster, should have any form of vendetta against CT Dave ?? He has never done any harm to me, nor have I any reason to dislike either him or his business. For me my comments were observational rather than personal.

A number of PL members are also members of this forum and are not a "gang" and we post independently, and it should not be seen as such, which IMO is somewhat of an insult and a misguided analysis. it would be a rather different story of several members of PL had slagged off the rooms or food at the CT, but that has not been the case. I think that it is also fair to say that Dave himself realised that the way it may look to some, was not how he may have wished it to appear, by his comments earlier in the thread and possibly either advised logal of this fact, or advised himself as logan. The answer to that will probably never be known, but I also saw something very similar on the Thaigers forum recently, which makes me believe that there is a pattern forming.

"Bait and hook" advertising.

I am a gang member of PL,i noticed it but didnt say anything so can i be excused Mr Martin

thanks dave .

I think the point is you are all accusing me of being Logan/Bob, yes I have admitted it looks that way but if I deny it I am a liar if I admit it I would be slaughtered for it, either way I will not win, is it such a big deal, if you think it is continue the barrage if you think not up to you.

I dont care either way what a few of a curtain persons mates think or say, no one will ever win an argument with a nest of vipers, I was accused by the same on another Forum and got kicked off for it, but do you see me go online and accuse anyone who bigs up somewhere of being the business owner, No.

So anyway this will go on and on and still only supposition, I have already told Logan/Bob/Me to stop posting but I see he has so up to him, who cares apart from the Metro brown Nosers, there another bit of controversy.

We all have choices.