Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Fun Golf With Fun Golfers In Pattaya - Tuesdays 8am Breakfast,

Yes, We have a lot of FUN every Tuesday.

But I think that the caddies, have a much fun if not more than we do.

A photo from last week of bigmick and his caddie .

post-6839-1209996589.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a truely great day once again, very hot but really great fun , we are now meeting at the rabbi elephant bar on soi buokhaew, you are all welcome to join us

Great breakfast now served at Rabbi's Elephant Bar for us golfers. It includes 2 eggs, huge English Sausage, 2 pieces of bacon (ham to us yanks), French fries, 2 pieces of toast with butter and jam, choice of beans or spaghetti, coffee or tea, orange or pineapple juice. served 8am - 10pm b100 but only b90 to the golfers.

Pictures of last week's winners.

winner.jpg

This week's winners Mickey & Mini. See you all tomorrow at Rabbi's Elephant Bar @8:00 am for great breakfast and fun golf.

Sorry for giant picture, cannot edit or delete, mods please resize.

Mahalo

Mickey___Mini.jpg

yet another really fun day today, if your in town and not busy on tuesday , feel free to join us ;)

Ive been to play at the Pantanna sports club today and i have to say its the most stunning course ive played ever, the club house and reception are very palatial and fit for royalty. The course itself is very challengeing but only one thing not so good , you must have a cart for each person and your not allowed to drive onto the fairway which makes the game alot harder as you have to walk alot further.If your ball goes off to the opposite side to your cart you have to keep crossing over the fairway at 140 yards a time, so dont bother playing here, come and join us tuesdays to play at plutamalung, much more fun.

This weeks winners with a smile and a laugh, it was a very close game.

Tony___Ken.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my Budda......

Bingo bango bongo!!!!

But who keeps score????

Hope to join ya all soon.

New clubs in tow.

could be borderline dangerous.

Fore!

Missing the Tuesday action.

Oregon Bob

Last week's winners. My apologies for being late in posting, busy moving and no internet where I moved to. We have new rules for next week, one is the winners this week have to be in same group the following week so less likely to have consecutive winners. We also are starting a monthly Mug this June for total points for the month.

Bob___Mitch.jpg

This weeks winners, come out and join us for a fun day of golf.

Stephan_and_Tony.jpg

Will sure join You guys for a round when I get back to Pattaya. Am presently in Penang, and greenfees are horrendous here.

But the Nightclubscene is quite decent, so I sleep during the days out here!

Greetz from Malaysia

Rabatti

just a reminder guys , when you wake up tomorrow and want to give soi 6 a rest come play golf with us, not quite the same as soi 6 but a different kind of exercise and one you wont get a rash from!!

• 3 weeks later...

Last weeks winners, sorry it is late but my internet is down and having to work using 1-2 call to post. Very slow and hard to post pictures.

Tony___Steven.jpg

Last weeks winner from group a and his caddy. :beer

I must say that he owns his win to the expert advice of his caddy ;)

So if you have nothing to do come and join us for a day. :party

post-6839-1214823646.jpg

Winners from this week, tomorrow we will be announcing the winners of the monthly mug.

Edited by Bob4you

Winners from this week, tomorrow we will be announcing the winners of the monthly mug.

Mitch__Steven_Hawaii.jpg

i have spoken with a couple of you guys on this board who have shown great interest and i know would like to join us soon, next week we look like were going to have around 12 - 14 players, so if your interested please either pm myself or bob 4 you and well happily help you out with more information etc :thumbup

Our monthly winners for June, 1st Place was Steven, 2nd Mitch, and 3rd was Mini, congratulations to them. There was only 2 points separating 1st and 2nd place, a close race for a month of playing.

June_Winners.jpg

This week's winners, come out and join us on Tuesdays, no reservations required, no handicaps used. Meet at 8am for breakfast at Rabbi's Elephant bar or at the course (Plutoluong) at 9:30. Come have fun. I now have a extra set of clubs for rent for B200 let me know if you want me to bring them.

Mitch_Tony_Mini.jpg

today we had 13 players and it was great weather for golf , a truley fun day was had by all even though mini nearly hit bob with her tee shot, next week were expecting about 14 or 15 players again, so please come join us, i believe bob can hire you a set of clubs for 200 baht

Winglady (non-golfer) and I (crap occasional golfer) passed on an invite to BBB Tuesday back in May.... regretting it now. Will deffo join in next visit now I know where to find the thread.

Cheers

Andy Cap

dumb question for the day.

i am hopeless at golf. hit the ball sometimes :bigsmile:

can sort of shoot straight, but frequently don't

ony xp of golf is a few times on ranges here in LOS. 3 times to be precise lol

but i enjoyed it. and have to start somewhere as driving on a range alone is dead boring

am i too bad a player to partake in this ?

No, never too bad, we will help you speed up your play, and have fun doing it. Yes I agree driving range is a total bore. This is comparable to being on driving range but fun at same time.

ive been to play today and partnered up with some very stocky 16 years old lads from regents school, they can play okay and they are interested to play with us on tuesday, looks like we are going to have a large number again, anyone else who can play very badly also welcome