Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Citichic hotel(bkk) - suk soi 13(Pictures now uploaded)

I found this place on the web, just checked in.

big flat screen tv, dividing wall between bedroom and bathroom, watch yr girl take a pxxs or ring her sponser, has free internet, they gave me a cable because they said the signal is stronger than the wifi signal.

Its owned by the Majestic group and the rate is 2200bt per nite.

dont know where the field is to add pics has gone so this post will have to do for now.

Edited by Floyd
I found this place on the web, just checked in.

big flat screen tv, dividing wall between bedroom and bathroom, watch yr girl take a pxxs or ring her sponser, has free internet, they gave me a cable because they said the signal is stronger than the wifi signal.

Its owned by the Majestic group and the rate is 2200bt per nite.

dont know where the field is to add pics has gone so this post will have to do for now.

Sounds nice...except, are you saying you can see into the bathroom from the bedroom?

Anyway, about the picture uploading, when you post, look for the field below the post text area that says "File Attachements". You can upload there by browsing for your picture file(s).

yes you can look through from the bedroom to the bathroom, just like at the Conrad hotel.

Martin, i posted 2 pics on petes post about his new beerbar complex but on this post the file attactment field is not displaying for some reason. thats what i couldnt work out.

Was tempted to stay there myself on my next trip but a little to off Sukhumvit for my needs. This you tube submission show the room quite well, though the dumb ass bloke making it doesn’t know the difference between a door bell and a telephone. :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBY2R4FP3WE

Thanks for the link.

Very nice. Definitely worth consideration. Just how far down Soi 13 is it?

Edited by Scalawag
Thanks for the link.

Very nice. Definitely worth consideration. Just how far down Soi 13 is it?

The hotel runs a tuk-tuk service to the main road so I presume quite a way. That and the smaller bathroom no tub made me choose the Dynasty Grand over the Citichic (I had got down to 2 in the final choice). I think Evil Penevil did an excellent report on the place as well try a search to bring it up.

Monty

yes you can look through from the bedroom to the bathroom, just like at the Conrad hotel.

Martin, i posted 2 pics on petes post about his new beerbar complex but on this post the file attactment field is not displaying for some reason. thats what i couldnt work out.

Well, I tried the NEW POST option in this forum section and the FILE ATTACHMENT field was there. If you didn't see it, I have no idea why.

Well, I tried the NEW POST option in this forum section and the FILE ATTACHMENT field was there. If you didn't see it, I have no idea why.

Not there for me either. Have it in the members section but not in the open section.