Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

100 bt bar fines for all girls

hi guys

well i am pissed off with the way the police have been playing with things lately (ok its not there fault they are under orders)

So we have cut the price of bar fines for the next 7 days to a cost of 100 bt after 2 am each night !!!

Guys at this price the bar makes NOTHING but we wish to show you that coming to Thailand is not all bad and to start this we are offering you this discount for a limited time (sorry the discount card does not get you any future discount).

so please do drop into the bar find your self a girl or 5 and .......stupid

alan

guys i am very sorry i have not had time to post ,i have had so much on with work outside of Thailand .To Martin + Ed great having a drink with you both tonight

At last.

Somebody with the sense to do something constructive.

Pity it wasn't after midnight but it's a move in the right direction.

I think you'll do well out of this move. Good luck with it. :clap1

So...

Just so I have the timeline right... It seems that all bars are being shut down at 2am now, because of the popo... so, we get a 100bt barfine after the bar is closed?

Now.. dont get me wrong - I am one that doesnt mind the whole barfine concept - I know a bar has to make money, and I am far from a cheap charley... but charging a BF when the bar is closed... that to me is the same as charging a BF for a girl on her day off, if she chooses to stay with her guy that day. Unless I misunderstand the situation, this seems... wrong?

Of course, if the bar(s) really are open after 2 (lights off, sound off) thats ok then... but from what I understand on other posts people are being told to leave places at 2-2:30. ??

Frosty

Of course, if the bar(s) really are open after 2 (lights off, sound off) thats ok then... but from what I understand on other posts people are being told to leave places at 2-2:30. ??

Things have settled down. In fact, tonight, if you had BF'd a girl at LD1 after 2am, you'd have had time to bring her to FLB and have a drink or two. And we like to close earlier than the gogos. Nobody has been closing the bars for a couple of days now.

Things have settled down. In fact, tonight, if you had BF'd a girl at LD1 after 2am, you'd have had time to bring her to FLB and have a drink or two. And we like to close earlier than the gogos. Nobody has been closing the bars for a couple of days now.

Excellent!

That is great news... 100 baht, then, is a great price. 1/3rd of most "after 2am" BFs.

Hope that keeps up... am in town in 5 days, and dont get to pattaya until 2am.. am hoping to see a little action the first night.

Frosty

I hear their was a unanimous vote from the council in favour on 4am closing that has now gone to the interior ministers office hopefully for approval so maybe the BIB are backing off.

Guys at this price the bar makes NOTHING

Please don't think I am closely examining the teeth of this horse you are advertising. Also, I doubt you will be rushing over to the Mercedes dealer on Thursday morning with the cargo bag full of red-coloured bills you amass from this offer.

However. At this price the bar makes 100 baht in cash for each bar fine. It makes additional profits, possibly substantial profits, from the promotion in a number of other ways, not least the literally invaluable goodwill.

I hope you make a dazillion baht with this BUSINESS promotion and I'm sure you are glad you don't have to resort to charity or gamble on loss-leaders to move forward.

Would I be correct that NLD1 is "New Living Dolls Showcase"?

NO. New Living Dolls One is located just south and on the same side as Lucifers and right across from soi Happy.

hi guys

hi Joe mate i noted that the girls get all of the 100bt and the bar makes nothing ,so anyone that has a discount card understands that there is NO further discount .

Guys as MM noted last night you could have gotten to my bar at 2am had a drinkfound a girl you liked bar fined her and still had time to get back to MMs place for a drink or 2 (things are changing back)

alan

hi Joe mate i noted that the girls get all of the 100bt and the bar makes nothing ,so anyone that has a discount card understands that there is NO further discount .

Well, hell man, why didn't you say that!?! Good on you double, then. I like that so much I'm going to get you to say it again.

[T]he girls get all of the 100bt and the bar makes nothing.

Excellent!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity what do folks think the girl would want. In my calculator this is a go-go so 2000 Bht (1000 for Beer Bar, 1500 for more upscale bar, 2000 for go-go). It is after 2am so the girls left may take less? Or will I get slapped?

Out of curiosity what do folks think the girl would want. In my calculator this is a go-go so 2000 Bht (1000 for Beer Bar, 1500 for more upscale bar, 2000 for go-go). It is after 2am so the girls left may take less? Or will I get slapped?

you'll get slapped by board members if you offer 2000 .... 1000 is perfectly ok at that time of night