Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Irish Wingmen Required

Are YOU tired of yer mates, letting you down with regard to a trip to Pattaya?

Well I am! :hairout

If you are too, and if you are from Dublin (or Ireland!)...please read on! :beer

Do you want to fly direct to the Land of Smiles from Europe (London, Amsterdam or possibly Frankfurt)?

Or possibly fly from Dublin via Dubai??

Any Irish chaps (preferred age bracket 35 - 99 years) interested in being part of a small group heading to Pattaya (for a few weeks) in June/July/August 08... for the ladies, the beer and the craic... Get in contact...NOW!

Serious replies only please, with some broad details about yourself which will hopefully demonstrate that you are sane and sorted!

Plan will be... Meet for a few pints... Make decisions... Book flights and accommodation... GO!

:clap2 :clap2 :clap2

Blokes who sleep with ladies only please. :clap2

AronJoseph (Flight Commander!) :nod

Thanks for the interest irish lad... I am very serious about trying to find a crew who are interested in making this fun expedition! :D

Will keep in touch with you.

Cheers

AronJoseph :bow

I'll be in Thailand for the month of June. Doing a couple of the islands first and will be in The Amari Orchid Resort, Pattaya, from the 19th June onwards. Love to meet up with a bunch of Irish lads for the craic. I'm living in the UK now but from Dublin. Let me know the suss!!!!

Novellara.... Lucky You! :cry2

goldpony.... I'll keep you in the loop if anything is happening :allright

As for me... I'm still looking for a small crew to travel with me from Dublin....

If anyone is interested... GET IN TOUCH !

:wanker

Cheers

AronJoseph :clap2

AJ, I know someone who is traveling from Dublin on 20th June. Hanging out with me for 10 days & then meeting up with 5 or 6 other Dubs who arrive on the 30th. He flies back 12 July but the other Dubs are staying on until August. If you want to drop me a line and give me a brief outline of who you are & what your about, I can pass it on to them. They are all in their 20's. Regards

AJ, forgot the address. goldpony2008@yahoo.com

Howsitgoing All

This trip is now moving from the initial stage to the planning stage.

This trip is now being scheduled for mid-July. <grin

irish lad... I have sent you a pm about this trip (with some greater detail).

Broad details as follows...

I have met with a board member (from another board). He and his friend have their tickets purchased and are travelling to Patts mid-July.

I have not booked my tickets yet and do not intend doing this for another 3-4 weeks because I reckon I will get a better deal. If I dont get a good deal, I will still be going. I will be travelling in July.

If anyone is interested in travelling to LOS in July, please get in touch... I would like to add one or two more wingmen to this trip if possible. Maybe we could stay in the same hotel/apartment complex or at least within the same neighbourhood. This is still an open subject. At the very least we can all meet up for a beer!

Get in touch if the above sounds reasonable.

Cheers :D

AronJoseph