Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Ok Pervs- I have booked my second trip to the LOS in August, for two weeks. I am meeting up with Long Tall Cowboy for his, 9th or 10th time ( I lost track) My question is this- We stayed at the Sabai Lodge, each in a Deluxe Suite. Nice rooms, clean and conveniently located. The problem is they are now wanting 1900 baht per night, which is not absurd, but I keep seeing pics and reading about great places for less. Any recommendations on similarly located hotels (preferrably with a pool) that are more reasonable? If it comes down to it, we'll pay the price for convenience, but if another option is available, I'd consider it. I am all smiles myself now that the clock is ticking-------66 days and a wake up BABY! <grin

Char

Edited by Char

Char,

If you like Sabai Lodge then I think you will like adjoining Sabai Wing. I know I did. I think I paid 1350Tbt a night last month.

You are still in the location you like and with the same pools etc.

Regards,

• 4 weeks later...
Ok Pervs- I have booked my second trip to the LOS in August, for two weeks. I am meeting up with Long Tall Cowboy for his, 9th or 10th time ( I lost track) My question is this- We stayed at the Sabai Lodge, each in a Deluxe Suite. Nice rooms, clean and conveniently located. The problem is they are now wanting 1900 baht per night, which is not absurd, but I keep seeing pics and reading about great places for less. Any recommendations on similarly located hotels (preferrably with a pool) that are more reasonable? If it comes down to it, we'll pay the price for convenience, but if another option is available, I'd consider it. I am all smiles myself now that the clock is ticking-------66 days and a wake up BABY! :bigsmile:

Char

tell LTC to go to residence garden ! 2 pools. big rooms. good price. and the parkings easier for me when i crawl back with yer both ! oh and not forgeting the extra bed in the living room you get for free. many a night spent there doubled up with extra guests :moon with a change round at 4am