Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I changed my email address on this forum, then needed to click on a validation email link, but I made a typo in the address and never got the email. I tried to change the email address to correct one but it says I need to validate first !

I am stuck in a cycle and cannot access the member's section. I made another account (this one) to be able to access the public forums at least.

Any Ideas ?

bongojona

My idea is you're on the board and posting with a valid account so what's the real problem? That's my idea.

Got your email and the problem will be resolved shortly.

One more thing. I put in the email address you sent me. Now try to revalidate again.

thanks MM, my email address is bongojona@... (you put bongojons) :)

Looks like typos are infectious

bongojona

I used cut and paste to put in what you sent me!

Anyway, try it now.

My idea is you're on the board and posting with a valid account so what's the real problem? That's my idea.

I guess because he is only "registered" at this time so he can only access the open to everyone area

How about Pming the moderator...

I guess as he is only "registered" he cannot use the board PM system

• 4 weeks later...

He said "members section." I was able to post here (in the open to everyone forum) just by signing up with a Yahoo addy. The members section requires a VALID NON HOTMAIL, YAHOO, GMAIL addy. ex....

joe@joekicker.net would be a valid email address.

The members section requires a VALID NON HOTMAIL, YAHOO, GMAIL addy. ex....

That was a rule that was dropped a couple of years ago. Any email address is fine.