Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

has anyone used them? are they any good???? thanks sO SORRRY I MISPELLED IT?? i was wondering if anyone used the travel agency... sorry again.. was typing and did not double check....

Edited by cariden

You mean as a lead-in question to get people to click on a commercial website by pretending it's something else? Somehow I don't think Christian home-based businesses will sell too heavily in this forum.

And no, I did NOT click on your website, I wouldn't give that satisfaction.

Phuocking phishing

Edited by joekicker
has anyone used them? are they any good???? thanks

are you one of those stone mad bible bashers that roars at people on walking street

Mods have got vet potential members better .... this guy needs to be sent back to his money making church

i'm sorry i have nothing to do with them i only asked so i would know if it was a safe page to use?????

first trip to pattaya in feb of 2009 and i was just trying to find out if they were someone that could be trusted... also what did i do wrong???

Edited by cariden

Used for what? They have NOTHING to do with Pattaya, mongers, travelling....

Your web page is your business. Foisting it off in this manner is despicable. Makes me wish I was the owner of this forum so I could give you the full respect you deserve.

Used for what? They have NOTHING to do with Pattaya, mongers, travelling....

Your web page is your business. Foisting it off in this manner is despicable. Makes me wish I was the owner of this forum so I could give you the full respect you deserve.

Agoda.com is a hotel booking website. I've used them a few times without a problem. They seem to have OK rates.

J

Agoda.com is a hotel booking website. I've used them a few times without a problem. They seem to have OK rates.

J

The OP made a mistake and has since corrected it.

I'm actually checking out Agoda based on another boardie's reco. Some of the rates are better than what the hotels were offering (including the low season discount).

The boardie that recommended it to me had a problem with the hotel and didn't want to stay for the full time he reserved. Agoda cleared that up right away and refunded the difference. That's great service compared to most Thai businesses.

I believe Agoda used to be Precision Travel, which was also highly regarded.

Used Agoda to book hotel in Manila last month. Not a problem although after booking I discovered hotel had much better rates booking direct with them online.

:nod

hi mate

i used them for my first trip to thailand a few years ago, very good and not a problem

now i just book direct to the hotel or find a good hotel when i get to patts

i've used agoda several times and have been happy with their service and prices. for residence garden I still book through here, though. can't beat that price :)

I believe Agoda used to be Precision Travel, which was also highly regarded.

Precision Reservations was part of Agoda and the whole thing is now part of Priceline.

There was some crap with Precision last year where their name was being copied by another site and hence the retreat back under the agoda umbrella ........

http://www.precisionreservations.com/

and

http://www.precisionreservation.com/

That said, agoda is good for searching out what hotels are available but their failure to include the tax and service charges until you reach the payment stage pisses me off and therefore I use other agents to book or book directly with the hotel.

I have used Agoda and before that Precision Reservations on a number of occassions. They have a user friendly website, friendly customer service and competitive prices on most hotels and have a simple rewards program you can use as a discount on next hotel stay or save up rewards to get a free room. I used Agoda to book a room in Singapore in 4 nights time.

I always compare room rates on different websites and usually book using the cheapest option.