Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

best way to store money in thailand?

Guest cheap meat

Guest cheap meat

I have a large amount of money. problem is, I don't want to have it in a bank. where is the best place to store it so it is safe from criminals? i've considered a lockbox of some sort or maybe buying a safe. are there any private companies which will allow you to store valuables(gold, rings, cash), in them but aren't considered banks? but are safe? thanks.

I have a large amount of money. problem is, I don't want to have it in a bank. where is the best place to store it so it is safe from criminals? i've considered a lockbox of some sort or maybe buying a safe. are there any private companies which will allow you to store valuables(gold, rings, cash), in them but aren't considered banks? but are safe? thanks.

give it to me and i will store it for you, you fucking infamous troll <grin

Please check your email. I have sent you my banking details and you can deposit your money anytime. :allright

I would suggest you PM Harris Black. He has a rep on this forum for money management. I'm certain you'll be more then satisfied with his honesty and integrity. :grin-jump

I would reconsider your aversion to the bank. These are private companies that allow you to store valuables.

If you insist that a bank is unsuitable, I would learn to be discrete.

I know a tg who would be delighted to store it for you for a small fee - namely the cost of building a hotel on some land she's bought in Ayutthaya.

Her Mafia friends will also be delighted to put the money to good use. I trust you won't object to them having the various receipts made it in your name. :bow

Alan

99 services under the VC hotel do a deposit box for about 6000 baht per years. the beauty about this place is that it is open 24-7 365 days per year so if you give me your key i can access your money when I (you) need it.

:bow :D

Do what the Thai do, buy gold.

You got to be kidding. Wearing valuables makes you a prime target, especially by katoyees or gangs.

Sounds like a troll post to me. Money laundering doesn't pay-off. You play with fire and sooner than later you get burned... :thumbup

• 3 weeks later...
You got to be kidding. Wearing valuables makes you a prime target, especially by katoyees or gangs.

Sounds like a troll post to me. Money laundering doesn't pay-off. You play with fire and sooner than later you get burned... :beer

FFS :tits:

You give all the gold to your Teelac and let her look after it/wear it.

She will never sell it :(

• 4 weeks later...

why do you need to bring a large amount of cash to los , are,nt you the cunt who who tried to brag about not paying the girls after shagging them??????, :D but then again you may need it for your hospital bills after her thai bf has kicked the shit out of you :P

so brinks matt has been solved then

Brinks Matt was solved conclusively, but sadly for the insurers and plod most of the swag has never been traced. :D

Edited by Chivas
  • 1 month later...

well if you want to take a risk, Looking like you haven't got a dime, and then hiding your money in more or less plain sight you can get away with it. Think of the times they have gone into peoples houses after they died and found large sums of cash. No one ever thought they had a penny because the person lived like a pauper. My trick is that I am such a slob and have crap laying everywhere that it would befuddle anyone trying to figure what was valuable and what was just trash LOL. Just to dam much work to go through it all.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be an old cynic but I recon this is either a wind up or the OP is a nut job .who in thier right mind would ask such a question,a thief who needs to keep the existence of the money from all authorities or a husband trying to hide his assets from a wife ,it makes no difference as he is asking strangers to help him ,strangers who only find the question laughable.