• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont arrive till the 4th

gutted !

Smiffy

Look at it on the bright side: at least this time you won't have to help me pry my golf clubs out of a wrecked car this year! :D

100_0350-1.jpg

Edited by Mescalito
I dont arrive till the 4th :D

gutted !

Smiffy

So no more 28 HC's hitting onto par fives in two and lipping eagle puts?

More seriously, that sucks but I am sure we will get some other good rounds in there after the 4th.

We'll get out for a few rounds Hub and couple of lunchtime meetings at the Queen Vic, Is the catz open on the thursday 6th? and did you get your xbox on live ?

See you soon

Smiffy

26 handicapper (i wont miss that eagle putt this year)

Mescalito, i think the golf gods were against the US last year, your clubs nearly smashed when you arrived and i've forgotten his name but he had his clubs stolen out of his car just before he left for the airport.

The golf gods then felt sorry for you both and let you win the Rideher cup :bigsmile:

you wont be so lucky/unlucky this year.... come on you EUROS!!!!

Edited by smiffy

The Catz Open is scheduled for Thursday November 6th. I will announce the course in a couple of weeks - probably Phoenix subject to availability. Hopefully, most of the RideHer Cup players will enter the Catz Open plus a few of you who might not arrive in time for the RideHer Cup.

Doggie

The Catz Open is scheduled for Thursday November 6th. I will announce the course in a couple of weeks - probably Phoenix subject to availability. Hopefully, most of the RideHer Cup players will enter the Catz Open plus a few of you who might not arrive in time for the RideHer Cup.

Doggie

Doggie:

I was wondering if any of the bar owners themselves would deign to show up for their own events this year?

We had the FLB owner stumbling on to the course halfway through the day last year that was so hungover he could barely hold a camera :banghead :D :D

And of course we had the not-to-be-named Catz owner that had a temper tantrum on the way to the course from a little traffic :behead . Maybe Derek should have the baby bottle ready in the morning before we leave for the course this year. :bigsmile: :D :D :D

Edited by Hub

Hub

Thanks for pointing this out. I am sure the culprit will get back to you on this subject!

We have employed the services of a highly experienced tour organiser to help run things this year. According to his CV, he organised a European Tour for a large group in his last job so we didn't hesitate to hire him.

post-850-1216888492.jpg

Doggie

Hub

We have employed the services of a highly experienced tour organiser to help run things this year. According to his CV, he organised a European Tour for a large group in his last job so we didn't hesitate to hire him.

Doggie

I didn't think anyone has seen him since he took 2 shots in a bunker?

O.K.

It looks as though the European Captain is not going to PM me and beg me to play! :chogdee

I am, nevertheless, available for selection.

Handicap 26

Shirt size: F B

Full expectation of adding to my 1/2 point total from 2007!

O.K.

It looks as though the European Captain is not going to PM me and beg me to play! :D

I am, nevertheless, available for selection.

Handicap 26

Shirt size: F B

Full expectation of adding to my 1/2 point total from 2007!

As I recall, you had some tough opposition that day!

As I recall, you had some tough opposition that day! :kissing

Including the one (supposedly) on my side! :sorry

Rydacup.jpg

Oh! The shame! :D

Rydacup6.jpg

Plus we were distracted from our gameplan! <grin

Sai_12_.jpg

:bow :bow Jambo on my hands and knees begging you to play this years Rideher Cup :bow :bow

Whoops sorry I thought you were playing for USA :bigsmile:

See you and John again this Year Danny :D :D

Cheers :gulp

Duece

Callum, as much as I would love to be there again this year the schedule doesn't allow me to be there. I would like to take time and thank you and the others for letting Reggie and myself participate in last years event even though nether of us had golfed in years.( and it showed!) We had a blast and met a great group of guys. GO USA! Again thanks.

stevedirtman

I am really sorry that we wont see you and Reggie this year. You guys were great fun last year.

Haste ye back!

Doggie

• 2 weeks later...

hi callum

I think bazza has pm you but yes it is true i will be making a return to the european team this year :bigsmile:

size xxl but keep a medium to one side just in case

handicap 16

look forward to seeing everyone

bertie

Got an email from Bald Baz a few weeks ago Bertie. It will be great to see you guys back in the European team.

Are you bringing your "sponsored player" with you? I need to know if we need to order an XXXXL!

Cheers.

Doggie

hi ian

do i have to quilify for the rider-her cup or am i captains pick, as my record is played 2 and only won 1/2 point. be assured me and frank are really up for it this year, espeicaly after last years hammering

see you soon

bertie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I find myself in Thailand at the right time of year this time.

Team = Whatever??? I'm Australian whoever needs me.

Handicap = 20

Size = XXL

Cheers

Steve

will be bringing my own clubs