Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

:allright :bigsmile:

OK, it's not actually an 'opening party', but as the new owners of BabyDolls AgoGo ( Soi15 - just off Walking Street ) BM Terry lee and I have decided to host a party to celebrate our recent purchase of the bar.

Fun, games, and a mouth watering selection of food from Palmers is on offer, and we extend our warm welcome to both old friends and new.

Fun start at 8pm and the food be released to the hungry hordes about 9

A map for those who don't know where to find us.

Babydolls website

Edited by sinkorswim

Well, as luck would have it, I'm meeting with a few guys off the OFB board for a bar crawl that night, starting at Cherry Bar 2 at 8-8:30. I'll make it a point to hit Baby Dolls early in the crawl!!

Now that sounds like an invitation tooo good to refuse. :D

Baby Dolls is high on my "must see list" so what better way of introduction.

Hopefully won't get sidetracked ( hardly likely in Pattaya is it :drunk :D ) along the way.

Thanks and good luck. :bow

chico, who let the dog out?? grrrrrrrrruuuff :bigsmile:

Well, as luck would have it, I'm meeting with a few guys off the OFB board for a bar crawl that night, starting at Cherry Bar 2 at 8-8:30. I'll make it a point to hit Baby Dolls early in the crawl!!

Now that sounds like an invitation tooo good to refuse. :party

Baby Dolls is high on my "must see list" so what better way of introduction.

Hopefully won't get sidetracked ( hardly likely in Pattaya is it :clap2 :D ) along the way.

Thanks and good luck. :bow

chico, who let the dog out?? grrrrrrrrruuuff :clap2

We look forward to seeing you :drunk

And it's well worth a visit !!!

(Especially if you like to eat peeled bananas served at body temperature :clap2 :clap2 )

Edited by Skygod

It takes a bit of guts to make an investment in a Pattaya go go bar given the current situation where few bars are making much money and where there are some major challenges that the Pattaya P4P scene is facing.

• Poor baht exchange rate particularly for the dollar
  • Flight prices to Thailand, already at very high levels, which are set to rise significantly over the coming months as the airlines seek to pass on recent rises in flight taxes and the oil price (which has more than doubled in the last three years alone and is set to continue the trend)
  • A (s)low season which now lasts for 10 months of the year rather than a few months
  • A strong Thai economy which means that less girls need to come into the business in order to make money and if they do then they want more money for doing so.
  • Steady increase of Russians (up 50% on last year) and other non sex tourists which makes Pattaya less dependent on the P4P scene and strengthens the hand of those who want to see the back of the scene
  • Last (but not least), a new major elected only a few weeks ago who has made it his number one commitment to rid Pattaya of the P4P scene in Walking Street within a few years.

Edited by Sybarite

I wish I could be there June 27 but I have to make a trip back to Hong Kong tomorrow. During my three week stay here in Pattaya, I am a regular visitor to Babydoll and surely I will visit Babydoll frequently when I am back mid-July.

Paul

Thanks to everyone who stopped by for what turned out to be a great night.

I took a few photo's before the proceedings got well and truly underway.

Of course being AgoGo, we are limited to what we can show, but there are also some more which will be added to the website soon.

Grand_Party_June_08_075.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_076.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_092.jpg

Manager Ricky and Mamasan Ann

Grand_Party_June_08_088.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_054.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_079.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_057.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_0713.jpg

Security were on full alert in case Las Vegas Paul tried to slip in with the crowds

Grand_Party_June_08_095.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_0911.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_0742.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_098.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_0801.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_0631.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_0732.jpg

Grand_Party_June_08_0672.jpg

Edited by Terry Lee

OK, good luck to Terry and all the boys and hope to be back later this year and will def party hard in this bar...rgds to all... :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :thumbup :D

BUGGER. I missed this party by two weeks. :thumbup

However, that bloke Ricky is a bad man, he got me very drunk when I was in there and made number 48 sit on me while she was still wet from the shower. :D

Looks a great night mate, all the best for the future.

See you in November :cry1

Looks like a great bar with lovely ladies and I look foward to visiting your establishment and meeting some lovelies a little later this month, when I arrive in Pattaya.