Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Can anyone offer a recent review of Hooty's AGOGO?

Is there dancer nudity? Are there any lesbian shows? Is the MAMASANG helpful?

THANX MUCH!

yes to all questions but this is a show bar and lesbian shows tend to be tame. Tooka the mama continues to be helpful but try asking Cob who knows the girls pretty well.

Had a real laugh a few weeks ago. There were two Poms there who I guess were closet cross dressers night. They were having an evening of camp fun and it was fun and I took zero offence at it. They were very poor 'ladies' but they and their mates and the people there enjoyed it a great deal so what can I say other than this is a good place to go.

I was there in April 08 and the first time I walked in there I loved it this is not recent but just my experiance there. All the girls were awsome and the mamasan was very nice and very very helpful and the place was just very very welcoming and comfortable IMO. I loved the place. They realy made this Texas boy feel right at home. Great place. One of my new fav spots to chilax at while in pattaya and will be there in 40 days!! Hell yeah!

Where is that gogo bar?

Tahnk you

yes to all questions but this is a show bar and lesbian shows tend to be tame. Tooka the mama continues to be helpful but try asking Cob who knows the girls pretty well.
Where is that gogo bar?

Tahnk you

go to cambodia and head south east

on walking street just down from FLB

usta be most entertaining show, " tactfully distasteful"but now pretty lame since they classes up the place! no a big fan of the '70s

liked the "old" hootys and club electric blue till the "boys" split up

chers

rb

Forget all that is was a load of old cobblers. Thought he was asking about Roxy (show bar) and had a brainstorm.

So here goes again.

This is not a show bar like Roxy next door but the odd lesbian shows exist when suitable staff are available. The mama is helpful but cant think for the life of me what her name is. Dont try asking for Cob as she works next door. :D

Still, Hootys is one of my regular stop off's with music I like and a very friendly place owned by my mate Paul who will likely stop buying me drinks after I fucked up.

:moon I was not.

Edited by HILLY

thank you. Will try toprop in sep.

Take care

go to cambodia and head south east :clap1

on walking street just down from FLB

usta be most entertaining show, " tactfully distasteful"but now pretty lame since they classes up the place! no a big fan of the '70s

liked the "old" hootys and club electric blue till the "boys" split up

chers

rb