Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

WETn WILD HARLEY GIRLS

REMEMBER Wet n Wild is not a Walking Street Ago-go it is an anything goes ago-go

DSCN2294_resize.JPG

DSCN2298_resize.JPG

DSCN2335_resize.jpg

I went into WETn WILD the other night and there sat this magnificent machine. The owner of Wet n wild had his Harley in the entrance of the ago-go. I sat on it and instantly got hard. I could just feel the power beneath me. I wanted to start it up and feel its roar and I versioned myself cursing down the highway with a Wetn Wild Harley chick sitting snuggly behind me. I had the bike, now I needed the girl.

DSCN2329_resize.JPG

DSCN2327_resize.JPG

DSCN2312_resize.JPG

DSCN2307_resize.JPG

DSCN2302_resize.JPG

All I have do is pick one, but it was not easy, not because I couldn’t find a girl to join an old man for a ride off into the sunset on my big hog but because there was to many to chose from I couldn’t make up my mind on which one.

DSCN2303_resize.JPG

DSCN2304_resize.JPG

DSCN2317_resize.JPG

DSCN2316_resize.JPG

DSCN2315_resize.JPG

DSCN2310_resize.JPG

DSCN2309_resize.JPG

DSCN2308_resize.JPG

DSCN2306_resize.JPG

DSCN2331_resize.JPG

DSCN2328_resize.JPG

DSCN2325_resize.JPG

DSCN2324_resize.JPG

DSCN2322_resize.JPG

DSCN2320_resize.JPG

I wanted a girl that when the ride on the big hog was finished she would ride on my little hog. They all were willing but the choice was up to me. WHAT A COUNTRY.

DSCN2321_resize.JPG

DSCN2305_resize.JPG

Las Vegas Paul :banghead

The Harley in the photo is for sale and so are the spinners.

DSCN2288_resize.JPG

DSCN2290_resize.JPG

Stop by and ask for LVP and get your VIP card.

Wetnwildpattaya.com

You'r crazy mixed up bastard Paul with all those ho Hot HOT HOTTER chicks in you place of work. I would swap all the Harleys in the place to beback having time in your bar. Get real. Get laid.

come in number 60. your time is up

That's certainly not the first time she's had something big and throbbing between her legs. :beer

I spent a very enjoyable night with one of your bike riders...her attitude was 10/10....she evetually left my company at 4pm the next day....The only reason I never came back for her was that she couldn't speak a word of English.

So I hope you are working on that now Paul...by the way she is only 18 years old...I think her name is Oh....

I spent a very enjoyable night with one of your bike riders...her attitude was 10/10....she evetually left my company at 4pm the next day....The only reason I never came back for her was that she couldn't speak a word of English.

So I hope you are working on that now Paul...by the way she is only 18 years old...I think her name is Oh....

Oh is my favirot girl in the bar she is fun sexy and willing. If i didn't work there i would for sure BF her. I have had only good reports on her.

LVP

I don't know about free fuel with your purchase but if you throw in a free girl there might be a few takers.

Agree with you there.

But the sad thing is that when we go there, none of the beautiful girls are there.

I will definitrly drop by in Sep.

Zoulou

Wow number 60 is simply stunning

Looks great but a dumb question. Where is the bar. All I know is that it is not on Walking Street. Can you give me some detailed instructions on how to get there from the Soi 7 area? Thanks

Going to Pattaya net weekend can anybody help with the directions to the bar?

Go to wetnwildpattaya.com for a map. We are a five minute walk from Walking Street. Any Bhat bus or Taxi you take tell them you want Center condo complex.

lvp

Dropped in to see Paul Friday night. I hadn't been to the place for a long while because I thought it sucked before. I was pleasantry surprised. From the cute little service girl to the 3 or 4 others that I sat with I saw a good attitude and some very cute girls.

Lady drinks are 100B of which the girls get 50B which makes them very appreciative. Bar fine is 500B or 550B. Sorry I lost the details after a vouple of hours of deinking.

The girl I BF'd responded nicely to my questions, including what time you go room tomorrow? Her reply- "Up to you." In the room she was not shy, thoroughly showered me and was not happy until I was. She never looked at her phone or grabbed the remote. I'm going back for her so no number guys, but if Paul's there he will clue you in to what girls are best. 'Paul the mamasan.' ;)

Thanks Paul for a fun night.