Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 253 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hey peops,

I am just be back from my 2 month trip from pattaya and ac...And as everytime when I be back I am going to plane my next trip. On my nex trip I will be in Pattya for 3 month from the 30th of january to the 30th of april and I would like to stay at the LK renaissance (one bedroom suite), I just checked their website but I can not find a pricelist. I have heared that they have special prices for long stays same as the royal suites hotel...I hope somebody can help me.... <huh

Edited by europexx

Yea,nice hotel and location.They offer a 30% discount to repeat customers but Im

sure if you email/ask you'll come up with a discount.

If that fails Pm me and i'll give you a specific person to contact.

Im not back until Loy Krathong/Bill

For stays in the one bedroom suite, it's 60% off of the rack rate of 4,500/night. At least that's what Tong says via email.

Check with Martin via PM to see of the FLB rate is cheaper (see pinned topic, top of this page). Apparently, they didn't give Martin a price sheet for the Renaissance.

Tong's email is fo_renaissance@lkpattaya.com

Here the mail I send to fo_renaissance@lkpattaya.com and what they answer,

Dear Tong,

I am a member of pattayatalk and a board member give me your mail-ad... I would like to stay at the LK Renaissance in the one bedroom suite for 3 month from 30th of january to the 30th of april. Harvey ( Boardmember) told me that u can get 60 percent from the price of 4500 bht and mayB a longstay rate also. I had tryed to mail them but I dont get a answer so mayB u can help me out with a actually price list for long stay rates or speciall discounts. I would be very thankfull!

Thanks in advance!

Aaron

(europexx)

Dear Mr. Aaron

Greeting from LK Renaissance. Thank you for your e-mail. Please find more details as belows.

Tariff Rate November 2008 - March 2009

Studio : 2,500Baht/Night

Superior : 3,000Baht/Night

Deluxe : 3,500Baht/Night

One Bedroom Suite: 4,500Baht/Night

Two Bedroom Suite : 7,500Baht/Night

Renaissance Suite (2 Bedrooms): 12,000Baht/Night Grand Renaissance(3 Bedrooms): 15,000Baht/Night

Check In:

Check in time at 14:00hrs.

Check out time at 12:00hrs.

Early check out our will be charge on daily rate.

Late check out after 12:00pm will be charge half price on daily rate Late check out after 06:00 pm. will be charge on daily rate

Rates above included complimentary "value added" extras:

-Generous arrival premium welcome drink

-Utilities (water supply & electricity)

-Complimentary in -room coffee tea and drinking water.

Room Feature:

-Electronic keycard system

-LCD TV. & Mini Compo

-Sattelite & UBC Channels

-Pantry with full working

-Microwave

-Whirlpool Bathtub

-Hight speed internet Access

-IDD Phone

-Electronic Safe

Facilities:

- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Steam & Sauna

- Keenos Bar & Restaurant , Room Service 08:00am – 02:00am.

-Laundry Service

-Tour & Limousine Service

-Doctor on call

-Currency Exchange

-Valet Service

Above rates include complimentary

Service Charge & Government Tax

Deposit Term:

We cannot reserved any room until deposit is received!

-Booking 1-7 days required deposit 1 day/Room -Booking 30 days required deposit 1 week/Room Grand total charge is required to make a booking you can pay by credit card using the method below.

Card Detail required can e-mail

Name of card holder

Type of card

Expiry date

Card Number

Warning Do not e-mail Please Phone or Fax The last 3 digits on the back of your card

Tel: + 66 (0) 38-720720

Fax:+ 66 (0) 38-720444

Cancellations:

The cancellation policy below applies to all bookings terms and conditions stated below. It is in your best interests to be aware of any cancellation policies that apply and fees that you may incur as a result of a cancellation.

Normal Season:

1st Apr – 22nd Dec Minimum Notice

• +48 Hours prior to arrival there is a 10% administration charge/room

• Less than 48 Hours prior to arrival you lose 50% of your deposit.

• No Show you lose all your deposit.

• To change the arrival date must give us notice 7 days prior to arrival. Arrival dates only changeable once!

High Season:

11th Jan -31st Mar

• To change the arrival date must give us notice 14 days prior to arrival. Arrival dates only changeable once!

Peak Season:

23rd Dec – 10th Jan

• 15 days prior to arrival there is a 10% administration charge/room

• Less than 15 days prior to arrival you lose 50% of your deposit.

• To change the arrival date must give us notice 30 days prior to arrival. Arrival dates only changeable once!

We can book the car for you to pick you up from the International Airport to our hotel oneways 1,500Baht.

We are looking forward to here from you.

Best Regards,

Tong

Here my last mail:

Dear Tong (LK Renaissance Team),

Do I see that right that you dont give longterm rates, as a good costumer at your company I allways had get the long stay rates, at last at the LK Royalsuite plus a discount and of course at the meteropole too. I think the rates u send me are the daily rates... But I would like to stay 3 month.

Thanks

Aaron

It seems that they dont have any long stay rates if it is like that I only can say :bigsmile:

Ah - I think the issue is that I'm going during low season (August). You are going during high season.

Let us know what their reply is to your last email.

Harv

Here is my last mail i have got...

Dear Mr. Aaron

Apologize for mistake but at the LK Renaissance we don’t do long-term stay on high seasons-peak seasons,

We can made special offer 30% only for you reservation 3 month

Best Regards,

Tong

I think I won`t stay at the renaissance, 3150 baht per night for 3 month is in my opinion to much for this accomodation... But thanks for your help!

here the last 2 mails:

Dear Mr. Tong (LK Team),

I would stay from the 30th of january to the 30th of april, so I would stay 2 month at the peak seasion and 1 month at the low seasion, and as I know from my last trip that your hotel offers 60 % at the low seasion (or long-term stay rates) I hope to get that rate for 1 month from you and for the 2 month at the peak seasion I would be very thankfull as a member from pattayatalk and as a very good customer from your company since the last 3 years to get 30% plus 10% (40%)...

Thank you very much in advance

Aaron

Dear Mr. Aaron

Am already talk with y owner, But my owner don’t give more offer

Regards,

Tong

I only can say if the lk group try to coppy the all inclusive shit, I can gladly abstain from that! :devil

Thanks for that,when i was last there in Feb i was told the 30% off the 1 bedroom was good even with holidays.Lots of golf groups there so i guess things have changed.

Stayed at the Marriott in May,no complaints but expensive and i like the Diana area.

Let us know what you find,I'll book my hotel after my Air is settled.

Bill/Back for my first Loy Krathong.

• 2 weeks later...

now I have booked the one bedroom corner suite at the amari nova suites, they had made the best offer for my 3 month stay and what i can see from there website it seems to be the best value for my money.

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted the LK Renaissance by email at the fo lkpattaya email address and got an email back... I was asking how much the 1 bed room suites are from Oct 4-Oct 18th.

Dear Mr. Louis

Greeting from LK Renaissance. Thank you for your e-mail.

Please find more details as belows.

Special Promotion (October 2008- November 2008 Only )

* Daily Rate Dis 10 %

* Weekly Rate Dis 20 % ( 7 Day)

December 2008 – January 2008 Full Rate (Peak Season)

Tariff Rate November 2007 - March 2008

Studio : 2,500Baht/Night

Superior : 3,000Baht/Night

Deluxe : 3,500Baht/Night

One Bedroom Suite: 4,500Baht/Night

Two Bedroom Suite : 7,500Baht/Night

Renaissance Suite (2 Bedrooms): 12,000Baht/Night Grand Renaissance(3 Bedrooms): 15,000Baht/Night

Check In:

Check in time at 14:00hrs.

Check out time at 12:00hrs.

Early check out our will be charge on daily rate.

Late check out after 12:00pm will be charge half price on daily rate Late check out after 06:00 pm. will be charge on daily rate

Rates above included complimentary "value added" extras:

-Generous arrival premium welcome drink

-Utilities (water supply & electricity)

-Complimentary in -room coffee tea and drinking water.

Room Feature:

-Electronic keycard system

-LCD TV. & Mini Compo

-Sattelite & UBC Channels

-Pantry with full working

-Microwave

-Whirlpool Bathtub

-Hight speed internet Access

-IDD Phone

-Electronic Safe

Facilities:

- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Steam & Sauna

- Siam Bistro Restaurant , Room Service 08:00am – 02:00am.

-Laundry Service

-Tour & Limousine Service

-Doctor on call

-Currency Exchange

-Valet Service

Above rates include complimentary

Service Charge & Government Tax

Deposit Term:

We cannot reserved any room until deposit is received!

-Booking 1-7 days required deposit 1 day/Room -Booking 30 days required deposit 1 week/Room Grand total charge is required to make a booking you can pay by credit card using the method below.

Card Detail required can e-mail

Name of card holder

Type of card

Expiry date

Card Number

Warning Do not e-mail Please Phone or Fax The last 3 digits on the back of your card

Tel: + 66 (0) 38-720720

Fax:+ 66 (0) 38-720444

www.lkpattaya.com

Cancellations:

The cancellation policy below applies to all bookings terms and conditions stated below. It is in your best interests to be aware of any cancellation policies that apply and fees that you may incur as a result of a cancellation.

Normal Season:

1st Apr – 22nd Dec Minimum Notice

• To change the arrival date must give us notice 7 days prior to arrival. Arrival dates only changeable once!

High Season:

11th Jan -31st Mar

• To change the arrival date must give us notice 14 days prior to arrival. Arrival dates only changeable once!

Peak Season:

23rd Dec – 10th Jan

• 15 days prior to arrival there is a 10% administration charge/room

• Less than 15 days prior to arrival you lose 50% of your deposit.

• To change the arrival date must give us notice 30 days prior to arrival. Arrival dates only changeable once!

We can book the car for you to pick you up from the International Airport to our hotel oneways 1,500Baht.

We are looking forward to here from you.

Best Regards,

Tong

Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:59 PM

To: fo_renaissance@lkpattaya.com

Subject: One Bed room suite price Oct 4 and checking out Oct 18th

Hello Sir, I was given this email from the Pattaya Talk/ FLB Bar . I was told to email this address to request a quote on a room for my stay.

I am wondering how much it would cost for a 1 Bedroom suite , Checking in Oct 4th 2008 and checking out Oct 18th 2008.

14 total days stayed at the hotel. I am arriving on Oct 2nd and staying at the secrets hotel for the first couple days and then

maybe moving to your hotel.

Thanks,

Louis

However on their website, rooms are listed at 2700 a night for the weekley rate... they quoted me by email only 20% off the normal tarriff of 4500.. the lkpattaya.com website gives me 40. This is all during the times i requested to stay there from Check in Oct 4 and check out Oct 18.

Also, after looking around the website has the Studio rooms at 1500 after the weekly discount... also 40% off normal tarriff.

So i emailed them back with both things i found to ask why i was quoted more than what is being said on the website...

I think the studio room at 1500 sounds like a great deal.

Anyone know why they quoted different prices?

Should i book their website? Will they honor the price when i get there when i pay my 50% deposit online?

I dont want to think im getting the room at 1500 and then get there and its 2400 or whatever...

Lou

Where you have found their pricelist...on lkpattaya.com??? I have checked it twice but I can not find any pricelist.

On the main page that seems to take FOREVER to load.... there should be a Quick Reservation button.

Click it and it wisks you away to another page that pops up, were you put in the dates you think you want to stay, and it checks the availability of the rooms... Then you choose what room you want, and it tells you how much for the room Normal, Weekly and Daily.

As far as I can see, If you reserve your room, you pay 50% of the room up front. Per their website..

Guarantee Policy

Credit Card Deposit of 50 percent of stay is required upon reservation.

Cancellation Policy

Allow Cancellation

Deadline is at 6 PM

If your reservation is cancelled more than 7 day(s) prior to check-in date, the cancellation charge is 0 THB.

If your reservation is cancelled within 7 day(s) prior to check-in date, the cancellation charge is 10 percent of stay.

If your reservation is cancelled, the cancellation charge is 1 night(s).

So... to the others who have stayed.. should i book the website? Will they honor the price when I get there, or should i wait and see what Tong send back in the email?

Lou

I guess LKR is getting busy, you send them an email asking for a return discount

and the just bounce the standard form-1 bdr suite 4500 baht.

But book on their website and click intenet rate which gives you an automatic 30% off.

When i was there in Feb they could't do enough for me.

My plane leaves 12m so i always book an extra night,Im not leaving early

and late checkout doesn't always work.

Anyway Im checking out at 8pm and the guy says

You checking out a day early,we owe you money. He reaches in the cash drawer and hands

me 4500 baht,I had paid the full rate.

I like this hotel but booked R. Garden for November as a lot of BM's

are there

I was staying in this hotel for the last 3 weeks and can tell you that Tong quit bcoz the owner doesnt let him manage the hotel and keeps on undermining him all the time.

I then spoke with Tong a few days later and he then told me that as the Renaissance is the only LK hotel that is running at 95% occupancy rate now the owner has come back and given Tong more authority so he can more readily accomodate regular guests with special rates and the like.

He still only has limited power over the pricing system though and Leng Kee has issued strict guidlines on high season discounting. The reason I know this is coz I have friends and family coming over later in the years and he was very sketchy about what kind of a deal he could give me.

All in all Tong is a good manager and tries his best but the owners are tighter than a nats chuff. This hotel is really good at the discounted rates but as I have said in previous posts it is not worth 4500bht in high season for a 1 bedroom suite.

I suppose it depends on who you are and how you inter act with the staff. Any hotel where I am a regular guest I always tip the staff well. When I arrive at the LK for example in the first day I probably tip around 600 bht between the cleaners the bell boy and the night security.

I am not suggesting everyone does this but I have always found that it makes your stay so much easier and at the end of the day it is only £10. This meant on my last trip I had 2 ladies in the room on 2 seperate occasions and did not pay any joiners fee.

It also depends on when you bring people back to your room as the security only starts later at night and before this they are often too busy to notice your comings and giongs especially if you come in before 8pm and use the back door.