Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Cherry Bar Party Week (Soi 8) - WE'RE BACK !

Cherry Bar Party Week (Soi 8) - 25th, 27th & 29th July

OK it's confirmed now, the Cherry Bar is reopening back on Soi 8 on the 25th July. (Cherry Bar Too on Beach Road will still remain open)

If you wish to celebrate with us, there will be 3 parities in the first week all at the Soi 8 location. (Middle of Soi 8, on the right hand side of road if walking up from the beach)

Friday 25th July

"Lai's Birthday Party & and the Re-Opening Party of the Cherry Bar on Soi 8 !"

A familiar face to many of our late night revelers, Lai our long serving overnight cashier gets a night off tonight as she celebrates her birthday, with what else but a Cherry Bar party. So come along and join the lovely Cherry Bar ladies as they help Lai enjoy a night of fun and food. Oh yes, and don't forget to bring her a present :-)

Sunday 27th July

"Boon's Birthday Party"

The lovely Boon is celebrating her birthday tonight and all are welcome to attend. As one of our long time Cherry Bar ladies, Boon has a lot of friends in Pattaya and no doubt many will be in attendance tonight to ensure her birthday is a memorable event. Naturally, there will be plenty of food and fun.

Tuesday 29th July

"May's Birthday Party"

A good friend of the bar, Steve is hosting a birthday party for his lovely girlfriend May, with what else but a party at the Cherry Bar. Join May, Steve and the Cherry Bar ladies for a night of fun, food and frivolity in what is certain to be yet another great night that all are welcome to attend.

If you're in town it would be great to see you.

Cograts Adam great to here the origanal cherry is reserecting herself :bigsmile: :D

I am counting the days for my annual Aug trip to re-aqaint myself with CHERRY1 and meet Cherry 2 and all the staff. Off course not forgetting the Human Teddy Bear Himself :bow :D

Bringing to old friends of yours back Hendo and steve who you helped to corrupt last August :kissing :P :kissing .

And 2 new recruits origanally from the old Dart(Newcastle lads , Sound as a Pound as you blokes say). so bring on the Cherry fun :D :kissing . Have to do a CHERRY Night Start at 2 then to 1 , Who knows you may even drag us of to parts unknown like last year (god knows where you took us mate).

Top effort Adam the bigger the challenge LOS throws at you the Better you get . Catch u for a beer soon Mate :hairout

Bruiser

I took a quick look at the revamped Soi 8 unit two nights ago and whilst there is still some work to be done, the basic bar structure is in place and there are a couple of units already open for business.

The area at the front of the bar is quite reduced in size now, but overall it looks okay.

Edited by Skygod

Congrats on getting the old place up and running again. You truly are a beer bar tycoon. :banghead

Give my best to Lai. Tell her she may be a year older but her boobs are still just babies. :bigsmile:

I'll throw back a few here in the States for the Cherry Bar's grand re-opening. :behead

Well I will be in Pattaya tomorrow night...!! I never ventured up soi 7 or 8 so I have made myself a promise of spending a bit of time there this trip...I will certainly drop by the infamous Cherry Bar and make sure I introduce myself to you Hammer... see ya and congrats on the re-opening in soi 8...I was hoping you would be re-opended

Just a reminder, that it's Lai's Birthday Party and our first day back at Soi 8 tomorrow. (Friday)

It would be great to see you there.

And if you've forgotten where on Soi 8 we are. Here is a map to help !

map01.jpg