Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Dom loves doing the bar crawls, his knowledge is second to none.

I like the stunt he pulls at the end of the crawl when he thinks everyone is so pissed that they don't notice him go off for a short time upstairs at Pook Bar :bow

Lol you would like to think we do Bar Crawls to the Pook there because thats where you spend most of your time, tied up with stockings so im told! haha

when you coming back mate, Tesco are doing 2 for 1 on there new stocking range! :bow :D :bow

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you would like to think we do Bar Crawls to the Pook there because thats where you spend most of your time, tied up with stockings so im told! haha

when you coming back mate, Tesco are doing 2 for 1 on there new stocking range! :banghead :unsure: :D

Come off it Dom, that time i said i was gonna go long time with that one with the blond hair from Jenny's you pulled this out

post-20355-1263902317.jpg

Come off it Dom, that time i said i was gonna go long time with that one with the blond hair from Jenny's you pulled this out

does that thing actually fire gernades too, and where can i shoot said m16!!

Yes fires grenades too, M18 you can fire pretty much what you want i tried an MP5, UZI, M18 and AK47!

Shit you can blow up a cow with a rocket launcher for $300.

£190 to blow a heffer up...bargain, sign me up, but seriously, where would i go to let a few rounds off ? actual;ly i will start a new thread!!

£190 to blow a heffer up...bargain, sign me up, but seriously, where would i go to let a few rounds off ? actual;ly i will start a new thread!!

You can't shoot these types of weapon's in Thailand, only Hand Guns and rifle's.

You can however shoot just about anything in Cambodia just outside of Phomn Penm which is where that was taken, you can fire rocket launchers throw grenade's etc if theve got it you can fire it! :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bar Crawl this wednesday one off special mystery tour! leaves 1.30pm for those that are interested! names being taken now! Pop in to the irish rovers.

I know this isnt the correct place to post a review of Rovers, where ive just stayed some 20 + days, was unable to do so in the accommodation section. Anyway, Both Dom and Ian were fantastic hosts as well as there staff, rooms were spotless, always cleaned by the 2 friendly cleaning staff and would reccommend this Guesthouse to anyone who wants a to stay in an excellent location, who wants a clean room and security was never an issue, i left my Laptop in my room most days along with my IPOD and never had any concerns about it being stolen

In my humble opinion a great place to stay on a budget with great owners and staff. An if you go on a bar crawl with Dom then that alone is worth staying there, it seems he's known everywhere by every bargirl, especially on the Darkside!

Cheers

Jon

Bar Crawl this wednesday one off special mystery tour! leaves 1.30pm for those that are interested! names being taken now! Pop in to the irish rovers.

Is it true you had a sweepstake on the destination?

…………and the driver won 3000 baht

2guns :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
New Co-Owner at Irish Rovers now was having problems with internet bookings this problem should be resolved soon!

Anyone wishing to make a booking on the phone can call 080 097 7930 or 087 128 2308.

too late for me. I tried sending multiple direct emails - to the email address confirming my December reservation - for my October trip and you guys never responded. I hope you will get my email this weekend when i cancel my December booking. I booked elsewhere.

I won't make a long distance call. But feel free to PM me for communication purposes and we can cancel my December reservation.

• 4 weeks later...