Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Whats Septemeber Like in Pattaya??

This will be the first time in Pattaya during the month of September?? I usually go between Nov to March?? What the seen like?? Wet? Low numbers? Plaese advise??

It's the rainy season, which means 30 to 60 minutes of rain about 3 or 4 days out of five, usually around late afternoon.

The big problem is it's the harvest month and pretty well all the girls leave and go back to help the family so it's almost impossible to get laid.

The big problem is it's the harvest month and pretty well all the girls leave and go back to help the family so it's almost impossible to get laid.

Thanks. I just cancelled my Sep trip because I most certainly want to get laid!!!!!! :D

Have a Great Day,

Evades

It's the rainy season, which means 30 to 60 minutes of rain about 3 or 4 days out of five, usually around late afternoon.

I have been twice in September and there are the same number of girls as there are in any of the low season months.

So I just don't understand the 'it's almost impossible to get laid' comment unless the poster has difficulty in getting laid whatever month he goes to Pattaya.

It is the height of the rainy season and that can be a big problem. It buckets down with rain and you can be soaked to the skin within a few seconds of leaving your hotel. Often the rain kicks in at night - just as you are about to go out - and the downpours are both heavy and may last for most of the night. Then same again the next night.

It's no fun sitting in an ice cold air conditioned go go bar when you are soaking wet and you are less inclined to move from bar to bar.

Thanks. I just cancelled my Sep trip because I most certainly want to get laid!!!!!! :D

Have a Great Day,

Evades

I was in Funtown last September. I did not find any difference from any other month I have been there in terms of the number of ladies available. The rain can be something of a nuisance though.

So I just don't understand the 'it's almost impossible to get laid' comment unless the poster has difficulty in getting laid whatever month he goes to Pattaya.

It is the height of the rainy season and that can be a big problem. It buckets down with rain and you can be soaked to the skin within a few seconds of leaving your hotel. Often the rain kicks in at night - just as you are about to go out - and the downpours are both heavy and may last for most of the night. Then same again the next night.

Okay, my trip is back on. I think Joekicker was kidding about getting laid to keep us away. The rain is okay for me as I sorta like to watch it. It reminds me of the times in the Philippines during the monsoons when I was young.

Have a Great Day,

DAve

It is the height of the rainy season and that can be a big problem. It buckets down with rain and you can be soaked to the skin within a few seconds of leaving your hotel.

Do you rust easily?

September is a great time to go, plenty of birds, not as many blokes, will be there the whole of September for the 4th year running for a rip roaring jolly good time

September is a great time to go, plenty of birds, not as many blokes, will be there the whole of September for the 4th year running for a rip roaring jolly good time

Was in Pattaya for whole of March, and June which is my favourite month,and in 2 weeks

time August and September being my 2nd favourite month, then 23rd November until

17th January. Plenty to go round at all times and plenty going on all day no need to worry.

JOE KICKER

I really dont like being offensive, but you're a total prick and wind up to new people visiting this forum.

Some people may actually well believe the total crap that comes out of your yankee brain

Impossible to get laid you twat !!!!!

You REALLY are a fuckin moron.

Edited by Chivas

I love Pattaya in September almost as much as I like it in October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June and July.

BTW bring an umbrella. :bigsmile:

JOE KICKER

I really dont like being offensive,

Hard to believe.

Surely you wouldn't go to the trouble of coming here and then not enjoy it?

Edited by joekicker
Hard to believe.

Surely you wouldn't go to the trouble of coming here and then not enjoy it?

WTF

Just which planet are you from ?

Do you not consider that by posting utter bollacks as usual, that you may well have put people off coming to Thailand in September, as you have posted in an open forum that everyone can read ?

Do you not consider that just maybe, someone who was going to spend his brass in the FLB will now not do so ?

No didnt think so.

Another 10 day's and i don't care if it rain's 24/7 ! it's freezing in perth ,western australia ! 2 degree's min and 15 max. sick too death of it ! time to sweat it out in fantasyland ! cheer's lawsy. :clap1

I was there last September - it was very hot & humid, rained occasionally, the beer was cold and the were lots of girls from Isaan in the bars. I will be there in 3 weeks time and don't expect it to be any different. Also, the lack of farangs can give you the impression that you are the only kid in the sweetie shop. I actually prefer August/September to being there at Christmas surrounded by dickheads.

Dode

Do you not consider that by posting utter bollacks as usual, that you may well have put people off coming to Thailand in September, as you have posted in an open forum that everyone can read ?

Do you not consider that just maybe, someone who was going to spend his brass in the FLB will now not do so ?

I'd advise you to keep your hat on at all times. Those irony birds can ssssswwooooOOOOOOOssssshhhhh down and dump without warning, apparently.

Did you consider that Pattaya has over-reached its supply for credulous and stupid people, and that the whole Pattaya scene would be better off without the total numbbrains who would cancel their trips because they read one public Internet post which said there are no girls around in September? I'm sure if Martin had time, he'd devise a test to ban people that dimwitted.

Well, did you?

I have to say that you are right. The humor/post of some people on this board can only be understood by them. I have actually moved to somewhat of a sister board and rarely look at this board now. It has the same information and your questions get answered with answers not with wasted posts. To each their own and I will vote with my absence. Sorry FLB. For your info, I bought, over the internet, 20 BJs for the girls at FLB last night but just feel this board doesn't support my further business. If I posted about it, I am sure certain posters will turn any thread into "more posts for them."

Joekicker, you have your fiefdom, long live the King. I won't be checking back into this as I do not want to see diatribe.

Have a Great Day,

Evades

To be fair to joekicker his post did provide some useful information i.e.

1) There is "30 to 60 minutes of rain about 3 or 4 days out of five, usually around late afternoon" which I think is a fair indication of what sort of weather to expect - and the wet weather is a very important consideration when deciding whether to visit in September.

2) "it's the harvest month and pretty well all the girls leave and go back to help the family". Again this provides useful information as I didn't realise myself that this was the harvest month.

I can see that many girls could decide to go back home for this reason. But to be honest there are various times during the year e.g. after Songkran in mid April or after May when the American sailors leave or during some other religious festivals like the one in July where many girls are traditionally supposed to head home.

However I have been to Pattaya in different months during the year and there does not seem to be any appreciably significant difference in the number of girls from month to month unless you are comparing a high season month to a low season month.

In a low season month if there are less girls then there are also less guys so there should still be plenty of girls to go around. The girls come and go depending on how many guys are expected to be in town but there always seem to be more girls than guys.

Joe's comment that "it's almost impossible to get laid" must have been said tongue-in-cheek or just a bit of cynical hyperbole maybe to emphasize the fact that many girls do traditionally leave for home during this month.

But there is no mass exodus leaving a total vacuum.

Most people can reason - even those who have not gone before - that whatever time you go, as long as you have a few hundred baht in your pocket and are not too choosy, then it should be impossible not to get laid in the biggest red light district in the world .

I have to say that you are right. The humor/post of some people on this board can only be understood by them. I have actually moved to somewhat of a sister board and rarely look at this board now. It has the same information and your questions get answered with answers not with wasted posts. To each their own and I will vote with my absence. Sorry FLB. For your info, I bought, over the internet, 20 BJs for the girls at FLB last night but just feel this board doesn't support my further business. If I posted about it, I am sure certain posters will turn any thread into "more posts for them."

Joekicker, you have your fiefdom, long live the King. I won't be checking back into this as I do not want to see diatribe.

Have a Great Day,

Evades

Just curious why a guy who seems to be having a good time at the FLB as indicated by the # of BJ purchased would base his decision on where to go based on a few posts he didn't like?