Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Asiana Airlines

asiana is pretty good flight service. i have flown with them the past couple of trips to thailand. word of advice on flying out of seattle? it may seem they have no idea of how to load people onboard, but once that is over, the service is great onboard! this was probably one of the few times i wasnt to bored on a flight or at least made comfortable on a 20 something hour flight.

• 2 weeks later...
Check the details of the flights. Seems to me when I last looked there was long layover in Seoul.

-redwood

If the deal is otherwise a good one and you are looking at a long layover, consider the transit hotel within the airport. http://www.airgardenhotel.com/english/.

Check the details of the flights. Seems to me when I last looked there was long layover in Seoul.

-redwood

I flew them once a number of years ago. On the return leg, I had an 8 hour layover in Korea. Overall the service on the flights were great, and the flight attendants really cute. I did get upgraded to business class on one of the legs because the flight was oversold in economy. Overall, not a bad experience.