Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Tudor Court Condominium

Tudor Court is a brand new condo project situated in Soi 2, Pratumnak Hill - about 5 minutes drive from Walking Street.

Units start at an incredible 50,000 Baht per m2 with a 55m2 1 bedroom unit starting at only 2,750,000 Baht.

A 75m2 1 bedroom unit starts at only 3,750,000 and the huge 2 bedroom 150m2 starts at only 7,500,000 Baht.

The developer is a local English expat and has been in the construction industry for years and is well known and respected.

Construction is due to start in October with estimated completion of the first building by the end of 2009.

All units will be fully fitted with luxury kitchen, bathroom, tiled floors, air con, lighting and for a limited period a FREE PLASMA TV!

Facilities will include the usual 24 hour security, swimming pool, reception area etc.

All buyers (Until April 2009) will be entered into a prize draw to win a FREE TOYOTA FORTUNER!

Pictures and some info below. Please PM me if you would like to see the new SHOW ROOM.

Tudor Court

condo_display_unit3.jpg

condo_display_unit9.jpg

condo_display_unit10.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It´s going to be hard to sell in the current situation with a world economy stuck in between a rock and a hard place, a lot of people with less money, a lot of con does as well as villas over flowing the market in the next couple of years in Pattaya, the last years over producing construction market in LOS and the current political instability in Thailand. :bow

I was planing to by a condo/villa in the next year, but have now decided to rent for the time being waiting to see what will happen in the future, reason being all the ones above! :clap1

I believe the Tudor Court Condominium and all similar projects with similar prices will be very hard to sell in the next couple of years, and I am not even sure about if they will be commercial at all in the near future? :clap1

:moon

Please see below the link to download our brand new virtual tour of the show room.

Yes, that's right! Now, you don't even need to get your lazy ass up off that sofa to view the project!

:bigsmile:

Cheers!

LF

Tudor Court Virtual Tour Download

Not a valid Win32 application?
Ok, sorry Jacko, not sure whats wrong.

I'll look into it and get it sorted.

Cheers

Adam

Still can't run it. Looks like I might have to get off my sofa! :bigsmile:

How about 35k/sq m if I buy the 150 sqm unit (volume discount)?

• 1 month later...

My brand new 3 bedroom brick, 2 car garage, 2 bathrooms house in Australia only cost 4 mil baht, I dont think buying is an option in Pattaya. I honestly think this influx of GBP and English expats is whats making Pattaya less value for money. Thanx but no thanx.

Picco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The link worked fine for me. The appartment looks good.

But the recess where the TV is located looks to small to contain anything else

such as a DVD player or a satellite reciever.

Edited by craigm

Hi Craigm,

Thank you for your comments.

The recess for the TV will be big enough to accomodate a 42" flat screen and there will also be a recessed shelf underneath for a DVD player and surround sound system if required.

Cheers!

LF

STOP PRESS!!!!

Check out this special promotion for the New Year! Get in quick because these will fly out!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PROMOTION FROM TUDOR COURT CONDOMINIUM!!!

For a limited period we are offering 6 units of 55m2 at a discounted price of only 1,999,000 THB!*

That’s a massive reduction of 750,000 THB and equates to only 36,345 Baht per m2!

We are confident you will not find a comparable deal in the Pratumnak Hill area!

This really does make these luxury 1 bedroom apartments an absolute bargain and there will be a huge amount of interest so please contact us immediately to view the show room or if you have any questions.

Sales: 086 112 2850

sales@tudorvillas.co.uk

* The 6 specific units are G17, G20, 12, 15, 22 and 25. No other units will be offered at this promotional price. This price is only offered to purchaser’s wishing to register the unit under Thai or Company name. Foreign Ownership is NOT available on these units. There is NO payment scheme available on these units and full payment must be transferred to Tudor Court upon signing of a contract. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other current or future special offer or promotion. This promotion is not available through any real estate broker or third party introduction. All other terms and conditions remain the same.

Of course Thai units are worth less than expat ones ! Thais don't want to buy second hand condos.

Try phoning the Japs, they are ok to buy for the long term rental on company but often prefer shells in multiple.

The place is not finished and the units cant be owned "legally"by a Brit and they want the full price up front, I don't understand why more people havn't been thinking SCAM like me.

Edited by sinbinjack
  • 4 weeks later...

Exchange Rate Buster!

Tudor Court Condominium currently has a stupendous offer for units 54 and 55!

We are offering these two 55m2 luxury apartments, which can be merged into one 110m2 unit and are guaranteeing an exchange rate against the UK Pound of around 64 Baht. This means that Tudor Court are subsidising your £ by around 15 Baht (At the current exchange rate)!

These two fabulous units are located on the fifth floor with sea view and are currently priced at 63,000 and 60,000 Baht per m2. At the current UK exchange rate of 49 Baht to the Pound, this is equivalent to £70,714 & £67,347 (3,465,000 & 3,300,000 THB) respectively. With the Tudor Court Exchange Rate Buster Guarantee, the same units are available at only 48,000 & 45,000 Baht per m2 which equates to only £53,878 & £50,510 (2,805,000 & 2,640,000 THB)!

That’s a whopping discount of £16,837 (825,000 THB) off each unit!

This offer is only available on units 54 & 55 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Further conditions apply – please ask for details.

Call Adam on 086 112 2850 for more information.

Yes Short, if you buy a bun for 3 million Baht I'll throw in a free condo...

:finger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The chances are that the fully completed buildings will never see the light of day.

There were plenty of buildings which were left unfinished after the last Asian financial crisis and we are just entering the worst economic downturn since the second world war.

I'm out!

:banana

• 4 months later...

Latest Promotion!

Low Payment Finance Option Now Available!

TCC are now offering finance options of 12, 18 or 24 months with a low deposit and regular payments.

OR

There is also a 5, 7 and 10 year option finance which can take the monthly payments as low as 31,000 Baht per month!

Foreign Ownership Available but this is a limited time offer.

PM me for further information if you are interested.

Cheers!

LF