Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures of the girls working in Babydolls.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When will the moderators/Admin grow a pair of balls and ban this cunt once and for ever. This type of wanker stops people from posting/replying and reduces traffic on this board. He has brought NOTHIN

True... and not... in the Babydolls are fair game, no mamasan hassle with the booklet with the silly rip off numbers... but what to expect when the manager of the bar ( a well known and popular guy )

Fuck me, I can't believe you posted most of those photos. You'd have been better off not posting anything. Terrible selection, possibly the worst I've ever seen.   The girl in black bra, penultimate

Posted Images

Another set of good pics from Patna - thanks. It certainly shows that the girls can look better that in the "official" pics

Edited by Odense
  • Upvote 1

Another set of good pics from Patna - thanks. It certainly shows that the girls can look better that in the "official" pics

That's not the case. My pics are only larger

That's not the case. My pics are only larger

Patna, you are being modest. Your photos are better framed, sharper and show the ladies very well. If I was the baby dolls guy I'd be working out a way to have you take my advert photos.

• Upvote 1

Lee... time to hire a professional photographer...you ruin your business with those pictures... even Patna who is a great photographer can't give back the charm of the girls I know from this bar... ( 2 of them ) Is it a curse or what ?

• Downvote 1

IMHO what Patnas photos prove is that there are diamonds in the rough everywhere in Pattaya. Quite often when you take a girl from a gogo your first sight of her in her street clothes can be a disappointment whereas these photos show that with a bit of effort the girls can be very acceptable.

I agree. Babydolls has some great looking girls and they are not always shown at their best with the 'official' pictures. However, as one of the very very few bars that go to the trouble of getting them, we do the best we can.

With that said, the big difference for me, is that in Patna's photo's the girls look relaxed, comfortable and and are in their own clothes.

With the 'official' pictures you have to weigh in the fact that the girls are at work and being asked to pose in front of 50 or 60 of their work colleagues, and I can tell you from experience they get very nervous and shy and it is reflected in the end result.

Getting the girls to come to work early for photo's is just about impossible. More and more girls are reluctant to have their pictures taken due to various reasons. Many of the better looking girls simply will not have their pics taken as they have sponsors etc. We therefore generally manage to get 30 mins ( before opening ) to try and grab some photo's.

We appreciate everyone's comments and will continue to look for better ways to show our Babydolls at their best..

• Upvote 1

I agree. Babydolls has some great looking girls and they are not always shown at their best with the 'official' pictures. However, as one of the very very few bars that go to the trouble of getting them, we do the best we can.

With that said, the big difference for me, is that in Patna's photo's the girls look relaxed, comfortable and and are in their own clothes.

With the 'official' pictures you have to weigh in the fact that the girls are at work and being asked to pose in front of 50 or 60 of their work colleagues, and I can tell you from experience they get very nervous and shy and it is reflected in the end result.

Getting the girls to come to work early for photo's is just about impossible. More and more girls are reluctant to have their pictures taken due to various reasons. Many of the better looking girls simply will not have their pics taken as they have sponsors etc. We therefore generally manage to get 30 mins ( before opening ) to try and grab some photo's.

We appreciate everyone's comments and will continue to look for better ways to show our Babydolls at their best..

And in the same light I appreciate your taking the time to share your insder experience of running a gogo

You are naturally right - and your efforts are appreciated. I think Babydolls and Private Dancer are the 2 last remaining old-school gogo's left and I enjoy visiting them and hope they are doing well :thumbup

Great pictures Patna, thanks for posting.

Always a pleasure. Jojo looked like Charlize Theron that night, she also has a nicer ass, than her... :)

Always a pleasure. Jojo looked like Charlize Theron that night, she also has a nicer ass, than her... :)

I've never seen Jojo look so good.

• 3 weeks later...

You are naturally right - and your efforts are appreciated. I think Babydolls and Private Dancer are the 2 last remaining old-school gogo's left and I enjoy visiting them and hope they are doing well :thumbup

I think yer right, Champagne was good till the recent remodeling but now a load of shite