Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures of the girls working in Babydolls.

Warning: the girl is NOT part of Babydolls. If you guys think my post is inappropriate for this reason, I'll remove it.

_50508703_sm.jpg

_50508769_sm.jpg

_50508681_sm.jpg

DSCN3115_sm.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When will the moderators/Admin grow a pair of balls and ban this cunt once and for ever. This type of wanker stops people from posting/replying and reduces traffic on this board. He has brought NOTHIN

True... and not... in the Babydolls are fair game, no mamasan hassle with the booklet with the silly rip off numbers... but what to expect when the manager of the bar ( a well known and popular guy )

Fuck me, I can't believe you posted most of those photos. You'd have been better off not posting anything. Terrible selection, possibly the worst I've ever seen.   The girl in black bra, penultimate

Posted Images

Guess you just have to find out for yourself, Chris :kissing She's a gem.

Sounds like a challenge. I'll be in Patts in 6 weeks time.

Sounds like a challenge. I'll be in Patts in 6 weeks time.

I'll be there in 5! :chogdee

KM

KM

I'll be in Vietnam then, but hope to share a beer with you when I get into pattaya.

I'll be in Vietnam then, but hope to share a beer with you when I get into pattaya.

I'll look forward to it :clap1

KM

firth1974, on 10 May 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

keyman, on 10 May 2014 - 3:11 PM, said:

I'll look forward to it :clap1

KM

Are you guys Indian?

Who supplies the straws?

• Downvote 2

Are you guys Indian?

Who supplies the straws?

Well, you can come along too and I'll buy you your very own drink, but from what I can make out, it will have gone flat by the time you ever get to Pattaya, if not evaporated!

KM

• Upvote 4
keyman, on 11 May 2014 - 7:41 PM, said:

Well, you can come along too and I'll buy you your very own drink, but from what I can make out, it will have gone flat by the time you ever get to Pattaya, if not evaporated!

KM

LOL, you must have mistaken me for somebody that wants to go to Pattaya.

• Downvote 1

LOL, you must have mistaken me for somebody that wants to go to Pattaya.

I am under no assumption that you will be going there, you've made that very clear - just beggars the question why you trawl these forums????

• Upvote 3

I am not a Babydolls lover but this is a must visit place when in Pattaya. I think that in some ways it epitomises the place. The girls are rarely glamourous but for the price of a drink will give you a Pattaya Experience. I do try to judge places more on attitude than the looks of either the place or the girls. This is why I rarely visit some places amd spend up in others. Keep the good work up.

keyman, on 15 May 2014 - 6:18 PM, said:

I am under no assumption that you will be going there, you've made that very clear - just beggars the question why you trawl these forums????

Why do you trawl these forums and Moderate them yet rarely post?

• Downvote 1

I post when I feel I have something to add to a thread. I've not made thousands of posts as I've only been on here a couple of years - and as they say 'quality, not quantity'!!

I also use this forum to gain information for when I visit Pattaya, which currently is about twice a year. I suppose if I was going to somewhere like Spain, for example, I might join a Spanish forum, but as I don't go there or intend to go there, I would find that a waste of my time.

I moderate because I can.

hope that helps

KM

And I'll be in town from the 17th June as well.... :bhappy

Perhaps we should have a Mods meet at Babydolls!!!

Edited by TheFiend

Perhaps we should have a Mods meet at Babydolls!!!

oh the horror! you have become an elitist!

This is all MM's fault!

Not me. I wasn't invited!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk