Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Condo for Sale : Bangkok

Hi,

The condo is located in Serene Place, Soi 24 in Bangkok. It's centrally located and is a few meters away from the Phrom Phong BTS station and Emporium shopping mall. Samitvej Hospital is less than 5 minutes away.

The condo's well-maintained pool provides a relaxing space for the residents during their free time. Other amenities of the condo include a sauna and a gym.

It's a 1 bedroom apartment at 49 SQM. Those who bought into the apartment block in 2007 are currently renting out the apartments for 45,000 Baht per month so it makes for an excellent investment at 9.5 million Baht.

If you are interested PM me, safe to say it is foreign owned.

The front of the building

0_resize.jpg

9_resize.jpg

The bedroom

1_resize.jpg

View from the Balcony

2_resize.jpg

Balcony size and Aircon unit

4_resize.jpg

Swimming Pool

5_resize.jpg

Bathroom

6_resize.jpg

Kitchen

7_resize.jpg

Benjasiri park within walking distance from the condo

10_resize.jpg

Approx. USD 300,000 for a 530 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment seems a bit steep to me, even in the heart of Bangkok. I can get a 2,500 sq ft house on a nice-sized lot in Utah for that. Of course, you can't find a bar for miles around, but that's another story.

• 3 weeks later...
Approx. USD 300,000 for a 530 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment seems a bit steep to me, even in the heart of Bangkok. I can get a 2,500 sq ft house on a nice-sized lot in Utah for that. Of course, you can't find a bar for miles around, but that's another story.

Mescalito you must be drinking again. I can get a 2,500 sq ft house for less than USD 200,000. Thats full brick with pool and more than 1/2 an acre. Why burn money when you don't have to.