Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Girls Of Club Oasis

Some pictures of the girls from Club Oasis. (These come with permission from the management and were taken earlier in the year). IMHO the line up now is 100% better.

I hope you enjoy.

keep.jpg

keep2.jpg

keep3.jpg

keep4.jpg

keep5.jpg

keep6.jpg

keep7.jpg

keep9.jpg

keep10.jpg

keep11.jpg

keep12.jpg

keep13.jpg

keep14.jpg

keep15.jpg

keep16.jpg

keep17.jpg

keep18.jpg

keep19.jpg

keep20.jpg

keep21.jpg

keep22.jpg

keep23.jpg

Nice, but I wish that someone could teach Thai ladies that stockings are suppose to go all the way up on the thighs and not only to ones knees, (look at the second picture). :unsure:

Yes sir, but look at the length of those suspenders! :bigsmile:

Nice, but I wish that someone could teach Thai ladies that stockings are suppose to go all the way up on the thighs and not only to ones knees, (look at the second picture). :clap1

:moon

I like the look she’s got going on there. :D

But # 52 can sit on my face anytime she like’s as well. :clap1

Sweden, tell me about this cocktail scam, are you just talking about stuffing your bin with slips or over priced cocktails, what exactly are you talking about?

They ask for a 'drink', but get a higher priced 'cocktail'. It does come with a paper umbrella though. :thumbup

And how much more expensive is this cocktail, 10 cents or maybe even 20 cents? :ang2 :nod

Some of you guys just kills me, it´s small money to start with and if you feel that it is "to much" :ang2 to spend, just say "can I by you a drink, but not a cocktail because that is to expensive, because I am a cheep bastard". :thumbup

:unsure:

And how much more expensive is this cocktail, 10 cents or maybe even 20 cents? :clap2 :clap1

Some of you guys just kills me, it´s small money to start with and if you feel that it is "to much" :D to spend, just say "can I by you a drink, but not a cocktail because that is to expensive, because I am a cheep bastard". :rotflmao

:clap1

Well said mate.

This type of "scam" isnt a scam. Its simply the girl wanting something different, I am sure.

A "scam" would be charging you for 2 instead of one, or padding your checkbin when your not looking... both of which DO happen in pattaya.

Like whilliam said... if you cant afford an extra quarter, just tell the girl your a cheap bastard and move on. I can see not wanting to be a LDOP... but the other end of that particular problem is just as bad, IMHO.

Frosty

And how much more expensive is this cocktail, 10 cents or maybe even 20 cents? :banghead :moon

Some of you guys just kills me, it´s small money to start with and if you feel that it is "to much" :wtf to spend, just say "can I by you a drink, but not a cocktail because that is to expensive, because I am a cheep bastard". :bigsmile:

:moon

Have to agree to disagree there W, when I see 'LD 95 baht' on the posted pricelist, and agree to buy, and she returns with an umbrella in a fruit cocktail, and drops a bill for 180 baht into my cup, I feel aggrieved.

There are no 'cents' in Thailand, there are 'satang', but you wil not see them used on a bar bill. Perhaps your upbringing did not teach you respect for money, lucky you.

Also, if we must talk 'cents', American I guess, the difference is normally about 150+ of them, neither 10, nor 20, nor a quarter.

Edited by jacko