Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 123 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Well I didn't want to prolong this debate but I just thought that I would clear up this last query of yours.

Just to make it clear - although I only ordered 4 drinks another 4 were ordered 'on my behalf'.

As I mentioned earlier...

Then you queried my observation that Mistys never ever seems to be busy whenever I have visited. I had said..

You not surprisingly disagreed..

Well, don't just take my word for it...this is what LBJ observed when he popped in to see the effects of your latest 'Mistys Madness' campaign, only just 3 days ago.

:D

Taken from popular Pattaya Blog Today:

Club Misty’s, New Living Dolls One, What’s Up! and Air Port Club were all doing brisk trade late into Sunday night / Monday morning. Air Port, in fact, was completely jammed after midnight although, as another bar owner put it disingenuously in a recent conversation: “It only takes about 20 people and the place is full.” In fact, the bar can seat about 65 and all but a few slots were full Sunday.

Misty’s has been getting a lot of hit and miss reports with both locals and Bangkok imports ripping its lineup one day and praising the place the next. Sunday night saw one of the stronger lineups the bar has had recently with a half-dozen very attractive dancers and all the talent in good spirits.

:D:

Regards

Paul

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's worth noting that Misty's is one of the bigger bars in town now, about the same area as Sisterz but with two floors.

And also when the regulars pile in they tend to cluster around one table, spending more money than an entire packed bar at...

Okay, I better stop now before I get myself in trouble. :wub:

Gentlemen, as a dissipate drunk who spends far more time and money in gogo bars than is good for him, I'd like to weigh in here.

Yes, you are a drunk. But a loveable one and a sexyman to boot!

Second, contrary to what somebody said it IS quite possible to get drinks taken off if they are mistakenly put on the bill.

Fully agree. Disputing a bill in a polite and civilized manner while you are in the bar will almost always result in an explanation or a compromise. That goes double for a falang bar.

Making a break for the door or street to dodge a bill?

Well that's just dumb and you deserve whatever you get.

````````````````````````````

Whatever else you might say about Misty's, there is always a falang or thai manager on duty from my experience. The thai manager worked at another Walking Street falang owned location before he was hired at Misty's and while he isn't the most gregarious fellow on the block he will respond to your requests and I have no doubt he would resolve any problems you presented to him.

The service staff are some of the best trained in town and if you ask to see the manager you'll get one.

~Sa-teef

Edited by Sa-teef
Taken from popular Pattaya Blog Today:

Misty’s has been getting a lot of hit and miss reports ...

Mistyrious Pattaya Blog site eh?... <huh

Well here's a 'miss' report from a genuine member of this forum who visited recently

Visited some Walking Street GoGo's Saturday night. Ratings are subjective and out of 5.

Beach Club - 4/5. Lots of girls, drink prices were reasonable, fun atmosphere.

Hooty's - 3/5. Plenty of girls. Most doing more than the Chrome Pole Shuffle and one girl, #69, who appeared to be doing her best to get herself off by grinding said chrome poles.

Club Misty's - 1/5. Great layout and that's about all the good I can say….

<huh

• 3 weeks later...

last time in mistys, i had 2 black cokes, decided to check bin , bill showed 3 black cokes!!! politely but firmly told service girl there was a mistake as i only had 2, she went to the bar and returned with a new bill showing 2 drinks. moral of the story is, be vigilant and polite but firm when you KNOW your in the right. all this was sorted without havin to get paul involved. easy really isnt it

last time in mistys, i had 2 black cokes, decided to check bin , bill showed 3 black cokes!!! politely but firmly told service girl there was a mistake as i only had 2, she went to the bar and returned with a new bill showing 2 drinks. moral of the story is, be vigilant and polite but firm when you KNOW your in the right. all this was sorted without havin to get paul involved. easy really isnt it
Yes, as was sorting out my incorrect change. But are these 'mistakes' a little more common here? That is the question! Are the mistakes always to the disadvantage of the customer?