Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Did Chicaboom open as planned? And do they actually have the nice PVC costumes that rottyboy posted photos of in his anouncement about his bar opening?

If so, I plan to visit in November.

What time does this place operate from. I passed last week late afternoon and did not seem to be open, although I know the place has blaacked out windows.

I heard the sisters from Classroom 2 were working there, is this true?

What time does this place operate from. I passed last week late afternoon and did not seem to be open, although I know the place has blaacked out windows.

I heard the sisters from Classroom 2 were working there, is this true?

I saw the coyote dancer with glasses (Pang?) who was shown as one of their girls back dancing at Honey Pot last night.

There is a post by rottyboy dated Sep. 17, 08 in this forum that has pictures and a map. It appears to be a new bar where the girls wear fancy outfits. I have never been there, but hope to check it out when I am in Pats later this month.

The girls work both Honey Pot and Chicaboom,I was there on opening day and chatting with the girls,it seems if there's a few punters in Chicaboom the girls will hang around if not they're off to honey pot.

It is a bit out off the beaten track but a very nice bar and well worth a visit.

The girls work both Honey Pot and Chicaboom,I was there on opening day and chatting with the girls,it seems if there's a few punters in Chicaboom the girls will hang around if not they're off to honey pot.

It is a bit out off the beaten track but a very nice bar and well worth a visit.

It is a nicely layed out bar. I think that the Honey pot connection may because Lek the owner of Classroom & Honey Pot is ( or was ) the owner of the building Chic A Boom is located in.

Edited by hwells