Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Girls Of Coyotee's Agogo

You did well getting them to look at you.....:D

Hi,

Thank's for these pictures Hammer,

but not fair to put here pictures from ladies who stop working in Coyotees :D

By example this small young lady is now working in Casnovy where she dance nude :clap1

coyotee12.jpg

Many ex-ladies from Coyotees in Casnovy... now. :bigsmile:

There are few of them who look as if they have been auditioning for 'Michael Jackson the musical' with all of that skin whitening paste....

...and I see that it is not just the Western men's magazines that have discovered airbrushing and re-touching.

They have a 60 baht drinks all night offer on at the moment. mate and I were lured in and at 9.30p we were the only customers. Never seen a more miserable, unsmiling bunch of girls in my life. Wont be back, even at 30 baht a drink!!!

Lol - Got to agree with Sybarite & co !

I make a visit there every time I'm in town and I've never even bought a ladydrink as the girls are so bloody miserable - no idea how they make a living as I'm not tight and enjoy buying a few drinks.

Jaysus - maybe Im not a sexy man after all - or maybe theyre all lesbians ..... hmmmmm...

In saying that I gotta say they regularly have a lot of cuties - Im sure other members have better luck !

• 2 weeks later...
What's the purpose of showing photos of these "dancers" here?

Good for you! I am outraged that anyone would put pictures of cute girls on a forum for... um...

oh.

Sorry.

Thanks Hammer, some good pics there!

For all of you who have opinions about that the ladies are not smiling, would you if you know what a sorry bunch some of you are that they were posing for.

So far, I have never met a girl in Thailand I could not get to smile after talking to her for 10 minutes, (without giving a tip)!

If you actually take some time trying to talk and listen to what the ladies in question answers, you will find that a lot of them are not only funny, but have a lot to tell you, and you be surprised of how much of this that have nothing to do with money but all with the way they are treated!

• Upvote 1
So far, I have never met a girl in Thailand I could not get to smile after talking to her for 10 minutes, (without giving a tip)!

If you actually take some time trying to talk and listen to what the ladies in question answers,...

How are you going to do all that if the girls refuse to meet any of the guy's gaze and carry on dancing with their nose in the air as if they are staring out over the great unwashed...you're going to look a bit silly waving frantically at them to attract their attention whilst they still continue to ignore you

Whilliam, I do agree with you with regards getting a girl to open up whether it be verbally or her legs with the right amount of drinks and talk, it will usually work. And the times it doesn't work, you just throw the fish back in the water and go fishing again.

One thing that would tempt me to go to Coyotees is get rid of that stupid 1000 barfine. I did pay that once, but never again. Have to think with the right head as she was a starfish.