Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 254 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

lostinspace paul and jan tranfsers

Yeah our baby michael is now 1 yr old and we have a nanny so jan wants to work more,we have been doing some old customers off and on and thanks for them sticking by us.

we will still be doing as before using the 4 door hilux[still going great]things have changed in the last 12 months at the airport and they only allow pick ups past revolving door no 3 as a lot of u know.

still same email add [catsmad@yahoo.co.uk]which is prefered way to contact me as we can get correct details for both parties.

prices...new airport to pattaya 1600baht and return 1600,pick up includes everything including a couple of COLD beers or water ,coke ,if you wants exta beers or your choice you pay for it,takes 4 people easy with luggage in the covered ute

we also do utapao, koh samet,

we also pickup telaks on the way if you want,jan talks to them first so they meet her somewhere,

people who have used us before know what we are like, so if you dont like the price and you have cheaper up to you,

not many people make you laugh and drive like jan,which is good for 1 st timers or oldies alike.

as philld said we have bought 2 pattaya meter taxis,in the last month a 7 seater inova and a sedan,

jan tried one for a month but too long an hours,we have 2 new drivers which and i will give work to them only if they are good and reliablle,they lease the cars fom us,, organized through jan, not me,[noch nook gardens zoo etc,] and airport.or home when mow.

any questions on them i will answer later as there was some flak about them in some forums.

AGAIN i would prefer email as if you ring us things get forgotten or lost easy[catsmad@yahoo.co.uk]

i wil answer Q through that add.

thanks

paul and jan

I'm glad to hear your back in business. Jan is a safe driver and the vehicle is in good shape. I plan on using you next February. :bigsmile: :banghead :D

• 2 weeks later...

THANKS everyone,a for your great comments,

things are still a bit quiet in pattaya,and judgeing from our cutomers we have already ,it seems everyone is coming in nov,january and hardly anyone in december,maybe a sign of the times,.

thanks again

paul & jan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The thread droped out,so i am bumping it up again,and to say HAVE A GOOD XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR,,,, thanks for the good reports on our service.

paul and jan

From reading all the comments, you guys are the recommended service to use for transfers.

I don't feel the need to look any further :D

Will look forward to booking your services when I arrive in May. :D

• 1 month later...

Just to let all our customers already booked or looking to,that our airport to pattaya price is now 1500bt was 1600,and pattaya to airport now 1300bt.same service, as the 1st thread reads, cold beer if wanted or drinks,

and pick up your girl on the way

desil price has gone down and i hope stays down.

thanks

paul .jan