Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Guys i am sorry we are closing !!

hi guys

First i would like to thank everyone who has been into NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 over the last year .

Thank you for all your support ,it has been outstanding to say the least !

BUT WE ARE HAVING TO CLOSE THIS MONDAY NIGHT THE !3 th Of OCT

WHY you might ask ?? WELL WE WILL BE OPEN AGAIN THE NEXT NIGHT !! ON THE 14 th OF OCT

Guys we are closing for one night ONLY so that the girls can all enjoy a party for my 50th birthday .Yes thats all ,1 night only so they dont have to work and this way i can give some thing back to them as a birthday presant to them.

I hope this does not cause too many problems for too many guys ,please understand its only 1 night and the girls have worked hard all year its there night to play.

alan

so your closing so you can lock yourself in your own bar with all the girls and for your 50th birthday. you vowed many years ago to bed 50 woman in one night on you 50th birthday. and this was the easiest way to do it without worrying about sloppy seconds.

ps.. can i film it ! :bow

oh btw.. hows bartercard work in your place ? sure i've read you take it ?

Well I was in there Thursday and must admit I had a good time... so thanks for the thanks.

Great idea, party for the girls. Will you arrange some GO-GO boys for them? :bow

What a relief. I almost had a heart attack as I opened the thread...

Congrats on the half century Shane...

Wishing you many more happy ones...

Edited by sick buffalo

hi guys

thank you for your best wishes at my age now i need all the help i can get .

50 girls in one night at the age of 50 ???? not sure if thats a good idea as i do want to see 51 and if the 50 girls did not kill me trhat 1 extra called the wife would !!

Jacko mate last year i did take the girls out for a night on the piss (after eating first) and yes we did end up in a boy ago go .It was some thing i NEVER want to see again .

But this time its a night at home by the pool with food and LOTS OF DRINKS and not to for get YES my wife being 7 mths prego will be watching for sure .

alan

Shane best wishes to you on your 50th birthday. I can only wish that when I turn 50 in January I would have a good time with 50 girls like yourself.

Looking forward to seeing you at NLD1 again. Have fun and see you in 2 weeks.

hi guys

First i would like to thank everyone who has been into NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 over the last year .

Thank you for all your support ,it has been outstanding to say the least !

BUT WE ARE HAVING TO CLOSE THIS MONDAY NIGHT THE !3 th Of OCT

WHY you might ask ??

I was busy mentally preparing your obituary....how you would have been the first of many other bars that would have been forced to make threads like this in the not too distant future...but then I read the rest of the post :bigsmile:

So I'll be back to claim the few drinks that you still owe me...

hi guys

Anndy cap dont worry to much about things being blurry ,i am still that way 4 days after my birthday party .

You know when you had a good night when your wife wont talk to you for days

alan