Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

i am looking for a place to stay on or around soi honey ,oct 25-jan 16,looking for something under 12k+utilities ,u'r basic tv, fridge,balconey a plus,no need for wi-fi,safe depoit box either in-room or lobby,any info on the latest options will be greatly appreciated

Hey, Honey inn, which I think you would tire off in two and a half months, tho I found it o.kfor 3 weeks. When I last stayed there they were building something across the street, I hear it is called Harry's or Harry's place, have not stayed. Also Bay breeze at second road end, have not stayed so do not know if they have monthly price or room particulars. Joe.

thanks jo,i should have mentioned i would prefere a studio,on soi honey or somewher in the close vicinity either 2d rd or soi bukoew,i just don't care for the places above bars that have girls, where u have to walk in to u'r room thru the bar

A new place opened recently, I think it's called the Orm Hotel opposite where the Honey A go-go (now closed) is located. Its a hotel and I believe I saw a lift. Don't know any prices but I would think you could get a deal since they don't have a following.

• 2 weeks later...

want to thank everyone for there help,i ended up at center condo,got 1bdr for 11k+,just u'r basic fridge,tv,microwave,i plan on looking around the soi honey for my next trip in may,hope to see everyone on the next bar crowl