Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi guys

well theres been lots of talk about bar fines going up or some places now putting them down in price (always a great thing to see)

Just for the record NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 started to reduce the cost of bar fines a lot time ago now ,many bar owners said it could not last or we would go broke .

Well thanks to you guys for stoping by we are still doing the bar fines a lot cheaper than many other places

SHOWGIRLS 600 bt till 2 am after this 250 bt till close

DANCERS and SERVICE girls 450 BT till 2am after this 250 bt till close

we still try to bring you cheaper drink prices every day with shots starting at 55bt .

AT NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 we hope that in some small way we can help make your stay in this town ,in these stressed times a cheaper and happyer one .

by the way the girls are not bad looking

alan

Alan,

I seem to remember about a year ago that it used to be 200 baht after 2am, not 250 baht, and then 100 baht after 3am till close

You expect them to remain at the same level for ever?

You were one year younger then and more handsome. The girls now need the extra 50 to 100B to make up their minds... (Just joking...)

You expect them to remain at the same level for ever?

You were one year younger then and more handsome. The girls now need the extra 50 to 100B to make up their minds... (Just joking...)

If it was 0 baht I would still be complaining why they weren't now giving us money to take the girls away <huh

If it was 0 baht I would still be complaining why they weren't now giving us money to take the girls away :bigsmile:

So how are you enjoying your vacation?

Can we expect a trip report? :bigsmile:

Edited by rightsaid

hio guys

hi SB

Mate yes you were right a year ago it was 200 bt after 2 am ans sorry to say we did increase it to 250 bt ,but other bars increased there bar fine to 1000 bt so i think we are still looking after you .

100 bt ?? this must have been for some type of promo at the time ,and a one off .

we will have shots starting at 55 bt

alan