Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Need to book hotel, help pleeaasseee

I will be arriving in december and a few friends are arriving before me and were going to book my hotel room for me. But they are not sure if they are still going, but I AM !!!

So now i want to book my room online so its all sorted for when i arrive.

Im looking at around 1200 baht a night or it can be a bit more.

Can anyone advise me on a hotel.

I will be arriving late december.

Thanks

I will be arriving in december and a few friends are arriving before me and were going to book my hotel room for me. But they are not sure if they are still going, but I AM !!!

So now i want to book my room online so its all sorted for when i arrive.

Im looking at around 1200 baht a night or it can be a bit more.

Can anyone advise me on a hotel.

I will be arriving late december.

Thanks

http://www.sunviewplace-pattaya.com/

Nice hotel. I have stayed there a few times.

Depends on your dates as late December can be the busy / expensive season.

Plenty of hotels around but what are you looking for in a hotel and in any particular

area ???

I arrive 19th December and have the Sandy Spring booked but its a bit more than your

budget.

I wouldn't stay in the Soi Bua Khao area. It's just not attractive and in general, downmarket.

and yet you've posted a link for Ma Maison on Soi 13....a really upmarket area of Pattaya???? would love to know your criteria for up market.

Stayed in the Soi Buakaow area for the last three years and found it a great place for a base camp... to each their own

Edited by alexist
Depends on your dates as late December can be the busy / expensive season.

Plenty of hotels around but what are you looking for in a hotel and in any particular

area ???

I arrive 19th December and have the Sandy Spring booked but its a bit more than your

budget.

How much is sandy lane ?

Isnt it not fully booked ?

I can go higher but thats what i have normally paid when i stayed before.

How much is sandy lane ?

Isnt it not fully booked ?

I can go higher but thats what i have normally paid when i stayed before.

sandy springs is excellent...very comfortable and great location...highly recommend

Sorry guys i should have gave a bit more detail.

I would like something around the soi 7/8 area is possible.

But im easy as long as its a nice area.

Just a nice and clean room.

Baht bus ride from walking street.

Thanks

Sorry guys i should have gave a bit more detail.

I would like something around the soi 7/8 area is possible.

But im easy as long as its a nice area.

Just a nice and clean room.

Baht bus ride from walking street.

Thanks

I'm assuming you are a newbie in as much you were leaving the booking of a hotel to your mates and you don't know what hotels are in the Soi 7/8 area otherwise you'd be booking them yourself.

My recommendation to you is try and find a room in the Soi13 area. It's a nice Soi with no bars in it.

This is very important because if you are a newbie as you'll inevitably bar fine the first girl you see as you exit your hotel and then be stalked by her for the remainder of your trip as you enter or exit your hotel.

Im not a newbie, it will be my 5th time in december.

I have hotels in mind for example flipper house.

I would even stay in holiday mansions but i cant book online.

I would ideally like to stay in the lk mansion but its the same situation as the holiday mansions.

Last time my friends booked my room for me but as i said im not sure if they are going.

Edited by Tez_150
and yet you've posted a link for Ma Maison on Soi 13....a really upmarket area of Pattaya???? would love to know your criteria for up market.

Stayed in the Soi Buakaow area for the last three years and found it a great place for a base camp... to each their own

Exactly...each to their own. I prefer to stay near the beach than live in some dusty and polluted back road.

A shocker eh? Living in a seaside town and wanting to live near the sea. Ma Maison is a minutes walk from the beach.

Mind you, Soi 8 is around the same level of Soi Bua Khao. :)

Exactly...each to their own. I prefer to stay near the beach than live in some dusty and polluted back road.

A shocker eh? Living in a seaside town and wanting to live near the sea. Ma Maison is a minutes walk from the beach.

If being by the beach was a prime concern then you're better off staying in Naklua or Jomtien. The little strip of beach on Beach Road is cramped and dirty. Give me Soi Buakhao over Beach Road/Second Road any time.

I wouldn't stay in the Soi Bua Khao area. It's just not attractive and in general, downmarket.

Some would say the whole of pattaya is downmarket.

My first trip i stayed at the Sabai lodge and loved it, link here for the sabai lodge and

sabai resort

http://www.sabailodge.co.th/

My second trip i stayed in the LK Metropole in Soi Bukhao, loved the area for a change.

http://www.lkpattayahotel.com/metropole/index.html

This trip i have the Sandy spring

http://www.sandyspringhotel.com/

As some have said, soi 7 / 8 can be noisy, but up to you.

----------------------------------------

This bar site has links to some hotels and they will normally reply to your emails

fairly quickly to advise availability

http://www.scandibar.com/hotel/

Edited by glynbuk
Like the beach is not polluted like the rest of Pattaya.

I think there is quite some difference in the quality of the air on the beach and the air quality in Soi Bua Khao.

If being by the beach was a prime concern then you're better off staying in Naklua or Jomtien. The little strip of beach on Beach Road is cramped and dirty. Give me Soi Buakhao over Beach Road/Second Road any time.

That's ok. You stay there. One less person to make the beach more cramped and even more dirty.