Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just been checking out hotels for my next stay and was considering staying at Secrets for a bit of fun before catching up with the Mrs.

Thought about staying here for 3 or 4 days, its a great location.

Any thoughts about the place from fellow boardies.

Thanks

It's a good place to stay, and you can't beat the location. Also, the price is right. The food in the bar is good, and they'll bring anything on the menu up to your room. Sometimes, though, they're booked up, so if you want to stay, make a reservation.

J

Is there any problem though if you barfine one of the girls and then possibly get "chased" by her everytime you enter the bar later? I'm pretty sure that they have a separate entrance into their accomodation so that you don't have to go through the bar every time. From what I've seen looks like tops to me! :banghead

Is there any problem though if you barfine one of the girls and then possibly get "chased" by her everytime you enter the bar later? I'm pretty sure that they have a separate entrance into their accomodation so that you don't have to go through the bar every time. From what I've seen looks like tops to me! :banghead

I stayed there twice, but never bar fined a girl from the bar downstairs while I was staying there. I have gone with a girl from there, but only when I was staying somewhere else.

Maybe those were unnecessary precautions, but I like to keep the drama to a minimum.

J

Is there any problem though if you barfine one of the girls and then possibly get "chased" by her everytime you enter the bar later? I'm pretty sure that they have a separate entrance into their accomodation so that you don't have to go through the bar every time. From what I've seen looks like tops to me!

Butterflying from Secrets is no problem. A different girl each night or bringing in a girl from outside will not cause any drama.

Butterflying from Secrets is no problem. A different girl each night or bringing in a girl from outside will not cause any drama.

I can vouch for that from personal experience.

Same experience here . . . never had a problem . . . always made it clear up-front to the girls (and not just the Secrets girls) that I am 'Butterfly-man'.

Cheers

secrets is my choice to stay when i am in pattaya.

just be upfront and tell them u r a butterfly.

i tell them that if they are special i will repeat with them maybe soon or maybe later or maybe not at all. I even ask them who of their friends i should see.

They understand.

Yeah I know its not wise to bar fine a girl at the place you are staying at.

On one of my trips to Patts I stayed at Metro and was tempted as hell to bf Wad, she's the great pool player but held back because I was staying there.

Wish I had have now though!

I like Secrets location, theres certainly no shortage of bars and I'd like to grab a flb girl next trip.

Yeah I know its not wise to bar fine a girl at the place you are staying at.

On one of my trips to Patts I stayed at Metro and was tempted as hell to bf Wad, she's the great pool player but held back because I was staying there.

Wish I had have now though!

I like Secrets location, theres certainly no shortage of bars and I'd like to grab a flb girl next trip.

I have taken two FLB ladies to my room at Secrets with not a raised eye brow. They collect the girls ID, and it is a requirement, but as long as she has it, no problems.

I went ot the bar there a couple of time in july. It was an ok place, BK a coyotee, she was fun. My buddy had one of the hostesses. There is some negativity about the place form some and it is seen as a newbie place, but it was ok. Barfines are high for teh coyotee's before midnight 1000 baht.

The Hotel is great value for the money. Excellent location, clean rooms, food is good in the bar, great staff and as close to walking street as I would want to stay. Every thing else is a baht bus ride away.

Negatives: no pool(this is big for some), narrow stairs/no lift, high BF in the bar.

Zeus

The FLB girls sure look tempting don't they.

Secrets room rates are reasonable, I was thinking of the deluxe room. Mid range is good enough for me, I normally just go for standard rooms though.

No pools not an issue, I'll be diving for other stuff though! When I move on the other hotel will have a pool.

I was thinking of bfing Sri, I seen here before where ppl have recommended her as a good gf experience. Can anyone support/add to that?

Edited by OzzieDaz
Only 600 :D , Soi 6 is for daytimes. :rolleyes:

Never done it myself but have been told that barfine for Soi 6 is 1000 baht.

for ONLY 600 Baht. :D

definetly more than for a beer bar girl but the same as a go-go girl and you don't have to wait until after 8 PM to bar fine when most of the Pattaya go-gos open. :clap2

You can grab a day shift coyote after 3 PM for only 600 baht

You can grab a daytime, or night time hostess for 400bt as soon as she walks in the door. I will never, probably, pay 1000bt for a bar fine. Lots of guys do though. Some guys pay the fine for a particular girl before hand and tell the mamasan to let the girl know not to bother changing clothes. Ain't success a bitch? The owners have to hire enough girls to make sure at least some of them are still there more than a half hour past starting time. OK, I'm exaggerating, but I have seen guys pay the bar fine for a girl before she shows up.

:clueless

I'm sure that happens in FLB with their hostesses from time to time also.

Edited by mykl

My first trip to twatsville was Samui and I remember paying 200Baht back in '98. Last trip I was paying 300Baht so not much of an increase in 10 years.

My last bar girl said she was going home to visit the family after I left and was saying that even though she wasn't working the bar she'd have to pay the barfine herself while she was away. I was a bit skeptical about this, thought it might be a subtle way of asking for more money, but I'm not sure. Has anyone here heard of this before?

I wouldn't pay 1000Baht bar fine, even for a go go stunner, but 300 I think is reasonable.