Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Party at CATZ Thursday 13th November

Last week's party was a blast (as those who attended will testify to - thanks guys) and this should be even better!!

As ever, I'll steal Stickman's script as it sums it up far better than I can.........

Catz a gogo (Soi 16, Walking Street) is throwing a party this coming Thursday, 13th November. It's the joint birthday bash of two of the owners - one of whom is celebrating his 65th this time around - and it's usually the bar's biggest party of the year. The timing is great too as with all the bars likely to be closed for the following 3 days, here's an opportunity to really let your hair down before the enforced "rest". Catz always puts on some of the best food to be found at parties and I'm told that this one will be no exception with all the stops being pulled out. They've also had over 25 new girls start in the last few weeks and reports reaching me suggest that there are some VERY cute ones amongst them. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area!

Just a taster of some of the new girls to whom Stick refers........

AU013.jpg

AU007.jpg

AU002.jpg

Party starts at 8.00pm with food from 8.45 ish.

History suggests it'll be a cracker - hope to see you there!!

Cheers

Pie

P.S. A few guys have recently suggested that they didn't know how to find us - there's a map (and a few other things of interest) at www.catzagogo.com

Happy 65th Lobin. :party :clap1

Bring out the dancing elephant! :D

Have a good one Amigo! :drunk

Your a bad man Greggie, :D everyone knows Lobins is a tad over 60 :D

Well that what he looks like :drunk

Hey Lobin, happy 70th birthday! You don't look a day over 69 :party

What a shame I couldn't be there -- but I'm glad you didn't cancel on that account ;)

Congratulations R and R. That botox is really working! :D

Any truth to the rumours that you've injected into your old fella to smooth out the wrinkles? :bigsmile:

Wish I could be there mate, I don't get back until the 19th.

Hope you both have a great party.

Alf.

What a lovely bunch you lot are. :bigsmile: First it's 65 then 70 and 69. :bigsmile:

I'm deffo photoshopping the party pics now. :tits:

Well, it's either that or iron my face before I go out tonight. :bigsmile:

Sorry you guys can't make it but look forward to catching up when you're back in town.

Cheers

Pie