Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A little look into the 3Som Bar & Guesthouse

First let me say, that 3Som Bar & Guesthouse is located on Soi LK Metro, right in between Bob's BBQ and the Rockhouse. If you need better directions then that, pm me lol.

I've been doing all I can here to make the bar a more inviting and comfortable place. At the same time, I have been upgrading the rooms to become some of the best deals for the money, and very affordable at that.

We have 3 styles of rooms; Our standard size ( similar in size to Canterbury's rooms in the same price range) , Our Mid-sized rooms ( comparable to most average size rooms with balconies) , and finally our Deluxe rooms (for the money, these rooms are massive, comparable to the largest rooms of any guesthouse.)

Now all of our rooms feature aircon / fans, tv / dvd, fridge, microwave, water kettle, toaster, and in room safe. Also we have free High-speed wifi, and guaranteed hot water all the time.

With our mid-sized and our Deluxe rooms, you actually have a full Euro style kitchen, including all the flatware and silverware to enjoy meals in the comfort of your room. All of our rooms feature softer then average beds. I know nothing hurts like a rock hard bed, so we try to take that out of the equation. On top of that, one of our Deluxe rooms features a pillow-top king-sized bed, while the other Deluxe features our very own, one-of-a-kind, 3Som Signature Super-King. The 3Som super king is 1 1/2 times larger then a regular king sized bed. So it can handle the largest of guests or the biggest of parties. <grin

Our rates range daily from 500-700Baht, and monthly from 7,500-15,500Baht. All rates include all utilities, taxes, and there are no hidden fees. All of our rooms are cleaned daily, and fresh linens are provided every 2 days on weekly and monthly rentals.

Here are a few pics of our rooms, not in any specific order. And yes that is the Super King Bed, and no my GF in the picture does not come with the room.

post-14890-1226795525.jpg

post-14890-1226795477.jpg

post-14890-1226795263.jpg

post-14890-1226795237.jpg

post-14890-1226795687.jpg

Now for the bar!!! The bar is extremely spacious and has been completely renovated to give the place a more laid-back feel. The bar features a pool table which is free to paying customers and guests, outside seating, and an open air style feel to it, with enough fans to keep everyone comfortable. We also are one of the few bars that I know of, in the area to have a Hukka for your enjoyment! So between our ladies and our hassle free policy, and the friendly service and size of the bar, we also make a great place to host your parties.

We have a few themed outfits for the girls, schoolgirl outfits seem to be the most popular, but we can provide whatever you choose at cost for any themed outfits we do not have. Our girls are some of the most fun, entertaining, and beautiful ladies in the LK Metro area. With barfines at only 300baht, and less if you decide to take a lady for an extended period of time, its hard to say no to some of these vixens.

Here are a few pics of some of our ladies past and present, some parties, and the new look of the 3Som Bar.

post-14890-1226796452.jpg

post-14890-1226796761.jpg

post-14890-1226796820.jpg

post-14890-1226796662.jpg

post-14890-1226796837.jpg

post-14890-1226797003.jpg

post-14890-1226797109.jpg

post-14890-1226797173.jpg

post-14890-1226797530.jpg

post-14890-1226797794.jpg

So no matter what your need or desire, here at the 3Som Bar & Guesthouse, we aim to please, and rarely do we miss. Whether for rooms, parties, ladies, or just a few drinks, we have it all. Including free in bar delivery of Bob's BBQ, who also caters all of our parties.

We have a few new ladies starting at the bar in the next few days, so please come down and make them all feel welcome.

For any more info, regarding rooms, our transport service, or location, please call #0848705334

My name is Jason, and I'll be happy to help answer any questions you might have. Look forward to seeing you down at 3Som Bar & Guesthouse, where your guaranteed a Hole in one everytime!!

post-14890-1226798209.jpg

post-14890-1226796625.jpg

post-14890-1226797511.jpg

Looks like good value, as do the ladies.

Will keep in mind for next trip as I am getting a bit tired of my regular place.

How many rooms are there and is the shower/ toilet room a decent size?

Some budget hotel showers are like pokey little cupboards.

Thanks for info.

chico.

Looks like good value, as do the ladies.

Will keep in mind for next trip as I am getting a bit tired of my regular place.

How many rooms are there and is the shower/ toilet room a decent size?

Some budget hotel showers are like pokey little cupboards.

Thanks for info.

chico.

In our deluxe rooms, you can fit about 5 or 6 people comfortably in the bathroom all showering at the same time lol. Our mid-sized rooms are booked until at least March, but our standard size rooms, the bathrooms can fit 2 comfortably in the shower.

All of our water heaters are brand new, so the water is always right where you want it. And with the size of the water tank we have, the water pressure is always constant, so no half pressure showers lol.

looks like a good deal to me. goign to have to check it out on my next trip whis is in about...ohhh...3 weeks or so.

Nice digs ackademik, pretty good at the rates mentioned, and yes that is a huge bed, the mind boggles with what could be achieved on it.

Reasonable BF rates too.

Good stuff.

Picco

Edited by Picco01
Guest DeadMike68

Jason, your place looks great. Do you have a e-mail or web site ? Calling from the States is damned expensive. I would like to get room availability for Jan... TIA... Mike

Looks to be very good value.

Does the aircon switch off when you exit the room?

We do not have a key card type of system for the electric in the room. While there is a switch for the AC in the rooms, I usually turn the AC on a few hours before my guests arrive to ensure they are as comfortable as possible. We just ask obviously since we do not charge for utilities, that you please remember to turn off any unused electronics while you are out.

Jason, your place looks great. Do you have a e-mail or web site ? Calling from the States is damned expensive. I would like to get room availability for Jan... TIA... Mike

LOL, I have skype so the calling isn't so bad for me. Our website will be up in the next 2 weeks, since we have yet again upgraded some of the rooms, I need to reshoot the photos for the website. As far as contacting us currently, you can do so at the3sompattaya@yahoo.com

Seems ok for the price. Will at least drop in for a beer and meet the girls. Is it open 24 hours? Is there someone to take the girls ID all night? Thanks.

While we are not a 24 hour bar, there is always someone around to take care of any problems, I myself stay on premise to help with anything that I can as well. Due to the fact that we are in high season now, we will have a late shift cashier, for holding ID's if you wish. We do not require that you to turn in all id's, as we know that some people are kind of touchy about the entire staff knowing they brought home a LB. We will check the ID to make sure that the guest is of legal age, but we will only hold it if you request us to do so.

All late-night checkins, we will also write down the ID number, so if there is a problem, you can still get it resolved long after the guest is gone. As well we have CCTV in the bar, so we can see who is coming and going.

Edited by ackademik1
How many rooms have you got. if i remember correctly the guy before you had 6 but they where all little pokey things badly in need of an upgrade, he stayed in one and his staff another .

We actually have 5 rentable rooms. We have 2 Deluxe rooms, 1 Mid-sized room, and 2 standard rooms.

My Deluxe rooms I would gladly put the measurements up for comparison with any of my neighbors. The big difference is in the amenities though. We have the amenities that you would expect to find in one of the high end serviced apartments. In effect, our 2 Deluxe rooms are exactly that, with our other rooms being your average size of any other hotel.

And yes Bizz, they are twins lol. I was going over some of the fine ink tonight with them, but I hope to have them starting here in the next day or 2. And to answer your next question, as far as they have told me, they have no problems going out together :bigsmile:

Edited by ackademik1
And yes Bizz, they are twins lol. I was going over some of the fine ink tonight with them, but I hope to have them starting here in the next day or 2. And to answer your next question, as far as they have told me, they have no problems going out together :bigsmile:

Ask them if they accept Western Union? I'll be there in a couple weeks.

Tell them I love them.