Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Are you ready to be arrested?

Funny question although it could so easily become a reality. You are driving your car or bike with a female passenger (a bar girl for argument's sake) and are stopped by the police. She has yabba pills and you are then accused of being a trafficker or worse. On another day, you unsuspectingly pay for your groceries with a counterfeit 1000 baht note and are arrested. Like most tourists, you don't have 3rd party insurance when driving a motorcycle. You are in an accident and accidentally kill someone.

Have you ever thought who you would call first from the police station? Would you immediately try to cut a deal by yourself? I have a few friends here. I would first call the tourist police volunteers I know personally. Then I would call Tony Justice of Magna Carta Law Firm 0819833964 who knows me.

You?

post-16119-1226836613.jpg

Edited by azharleyboy
Funny question although it could so easily become a reality. You are driving your car or bike with a female passenger (a bar girl for argument's sake) and are stopped by the police. She has yabba pills and you are then accused of being a trafficker or worse. On another day, you unsuspectingly pay for your groceries with a counterfeit 1000 baht note and are arrested. Like most tourists, you don't have 3rd party insurance when driving a motorcycle. You are in an accident and accidentally kill someone.

Have you ever thought who you would call first from the police station? Would you immediately try to cut a deal by yourself? I have a few friends here. I would first call the tourist police volunteers I know personally. Then I would call Tony Justice of Magna Carta Law Firm 0819833964 who knows me.

You?

Good plug.

I just added the number to my phone. You may want to consider posting the Tourist Police number again.

Thanks

Edited by bizzjet