Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Tropical storm warning issued for parts of Thailand

Tropical storm warning issued for parts of Thailand

At 10.00 a.m. today, Tropical Storm “Noul” in the middle South China Sea was centered about 500 km east of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam or lat 11.5 °N, long 111.0 °E , with sustained winds of 75 km/hr. It is moving westwards with a speed of 18 km/hr. The storm is expected make landfall to lower Vietnam by tomorrow.

More rains are likely in the lower Northeast, the East and the South of Thailand. The prevailing northeast monsoon over Thailand Gulf will strengthen with wave above 2 meters. All ships should proceed with caution during 18-21 November.

Another surge of nearly intense high pressure system from China has covered lower China. It will then cover upper Thailand by tomorrow and impact on the Northeast first. This causes cooler weather and 2-4 °C drops respectively.

Yes well Mr Harley does like to start threads off. But this time I am glad he did. I have fishing trips planned for 19th and 20th so this is of interest to me, and I had not heard of it prior.

Yes well Mr Harley does like to start threads off. But this time I am glad he did. I have fishing trips planned for 19th and 20th so this is of interest to me, and I had not heard of it prior.

Just trying to enlarge the board's range. New Thai related topics are better than no topics.

Some other Pattaya boards have new topics sprouting up before you can say Thai Corruption.

Just trying to enlarge the board's range. New Thai related topics are better than no topics.

Some other Pattaya boards have new topics sprouting up before you can say Thai Corruption.

Well yes you do, but when every single topic on my screen is a new one started by you I wonder if variety is being limited... and ponder what happened to that little tiff I was having before I went to bed. Perhaps I should thank you for pushing it off the screen!