Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The "Indian Outlaw" Thanksgiving Party Nov.27th at 3Som Bar!!!

Indian Outlaw Thanksgiving Party

Nov.27th 5pm- until we run out of alcohol

3Som Bar & Guesthouse

For those who haven't had a chance to read the threads on Bob's BBQ Thanksgiving Buffet, we will also be having a party right next door at the 3Som Bar & Guesthouse. Tickets if you choose to buy them, will only be available the day of the party, so you have a choice as to whether you just want to pop in for a drink or 2, or whether you want to get the whole deal.

Tickets will also run 500Baht for the party, although you do not need to purchase a ticket to gain entry into the bar for the event. The tickets will include the following,

4 drinks of your choice

2 Ladydrinks, you can drink them yourself if you choose to lol.

100Baht off all Barfines

10% off all bins over 1000Baht.

Entry into the raffle.

The raffle we will be having, will have a multitude of prizes. From a Lolita's certificate, to 500baht open bar tab at 3Som, to free barfines, and even a booby prize, yet to be decided lol.

All of our ladies will be dressed the part in some very sexy Pocohontas outfits with the braided pigtails and all. So between our sexy indians, and Bob's sexy cowgirls, you are sure to have a feast of food and alcohol, for both your stomach, and also for your eyes.

So come on down and get proper hammered, as we will also be introducing our new 3Som Bar Signature Drink that night. This drink will not be covered with the tickets, but we will be giving a few away as part of the raffle prizes as well.

For 500baht to fill your bellies at Bob's BBQ, 500baht to get lit up for the night at 3Som Bar, that is well worth the price and sure to be a great night for all in attendance. So come on down, grab your favorite indian, and do a little Thanksgiving stuffing of your own.

To all who are not familiar with where we are located, we are on Soi LK Metro, between Bob's BBQ and rockhouse. If you need further directions, feel free to PM me.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 27th!!!!

I will insert pics of the Indian outfits over the next day for you all to see, so just saving this space for it :cry2

Bob's BBQ actually has the Thanksgiving buffet, I believe he has only a few tickets left, for an all-u-can-eat turkey day. Me serving food with Bob doing the meal next door would just not be right lol. Especially since my ladies will be helping his with the buffet :D

What's the food menu? Might drop by with a few board members and take some photos.

in the previous years we will have a All U Can Eat buffet featuring many of my mom's favorite recipes like:

Lightly Smoked USA Butter Ball Turkey

Cornbread dressing

Candied Yams

Green Bean Casserole

Broccoli & Rice Casseole

Chicken Casserole

Giblet Gravy

Mashed Potatoes

Cranberry Sauce

Honey Baked Ham

Salad

Bread

Pumpkin Pie

Apple Pie

The pies will be baked fresh in our Bakery of course.

As in the past all Reservation are on a prepaid basis only, and when they are gone that's it until next year. So get your reservation early and don't wait until the last minute.

The cost is 499 bt which includes VAT and also 1 Free glass of Wine (No substitutions for Wine)

That should be worth an extra glass of wine! LOL

Jason, I have USB cables if you can't find yours.

A few pics from the party. It's difficult to get candid shots because the girls are always moving around and fat guys like to get in the way. :bigsmile:

Bow looking haughty and haute'.

Bow01.jpg

Dang

Dang01.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, I was far away and the flash didn't penetrate.

Dang02.jpg

Dao

Dao01.jpg

Dao getting the war paint applied.

Dao02.jpg

The delightful Fang. She has a lot of attitude at times, but she's really a sweet girl. I don't know the name of the young one on the right. She just started yesterday.

Fang01.jpg

Girls

Girls01.jpg

Girls02.jpg

Jason instructing Fang in the art of war paint.

J_Fang01.jpg

Pang, Jason's personal assistant.

Pang01.jpg

I can't get this lady's name straight...I thought it was Pat, yesterday her badge said Put, but she said it was Pa.

Pat01.jpg

Same problem. She says her name is Puen, but her name tag said Pelr.???

Pun01.jpg

Fang's customer bought 2 tickets, one for each of them. Fang one the first 2 prizes in the drawing, a Lolita's gift certificate and 500 Baht bar bin. I wonder if he talked her out of the Lolita's prize? ( I just had a girl tell me she wanted to watch if I went there.) Another customer won a 500 Baht bin, which I could use, but I won the wireless router. Anyone need a router?