Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I am just before to make my reservation for the renaissance complete? I will booking the one bedroom suite for a two month stay. So my question is on what floor and side I have to stay that I am a bit away of the noise from the bars downstaires? And do they have balconies with seaview or only poolview?

I'm currently staying at the LK Renaissance in a Deluxe room. From what I understand all the 1 bedrooms face Soi Dianna and that means the Beer Bars are below. The Studio, Deluxe, Superior are in the back of the Hotel. Enjoy your stay, great location.

I like the rooms ending in 10 and I think the other side ends in 01.

The 10 rooms are further away from the beer bars and give you a nice view from the balconys. I think a high floor is always the best.

2 months ??? nice .....do you mind me asking what kind of rate you got by the month??

I like the rooms ending in 10 and I think the other side ends in 01.

The 10 rooms are further away from the beer bars and give you a nice view from the balconys. I think a high floor is always the best.

2 months ??? nice .....do you mind me asking what kind of rate you got by the month??

I was wondering the same thing. I am there for 3 weeks beginning 14 December and got the FLB rate. Even so, I cannot imagine doing so for 2 months.

I pay 67.500 bht for a month, so totally 135.000 bht...

If I may,why not lease a beautiful 1 bedroom condo (2 rooms) for half that amount and have 1k baht left over DAILY for P4P?

Just a suggestion.

For me its only about the location and the service... I have got a offer from the amari nova suites for 56.000 bht. But I dont like the location... If I take a condo from view talay I dont get the service! For me I like the mixed between serviced apartments and hotel. But may you can tell me a condocomplex, which deliver the same service at a good location...I would be very thankfull

For me its only about the location and the service... I have got a offer from the amari nova suites for 56.000 bht. But I dont like the location... If I take a condo from view talay I dont get the service! For me I like the mixed between serviced apartments and hotel. But may you can tell me a condocomplex, which deliver the same service at a good location...I would be very thankfull

I could suggest Residence Garden but the location isn't to your liking.But a 10 minute baht bus ride will put you in the heart of the action and you'll have that 1k+ baht in your pocket every day for P4P.

Edited by LTGTR